Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'm Best Fighter At 160; In Due Time, World Will See

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
    Lol, the best at 160. Self promotion at it's finest. I do believe that Charlo has skills but he has to prove it against the best.
    what great skills he showed against korobov...this is why we are getting laughable fights against 154 pound fighters that pose no threat. he got a scare after trying to cherry pick an old guy who had like 4 days to make 160 when he was planning on fighting at 168. im sure jermall and haymon went at it during their next meeting "how could you put me in the ring with someone who has a pulse! he was supposed to be drained! i want the tank davis program from now on!"
    Last edited by daggum; 10-20-2019, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
      Jermall Charlo hasn’t even touched Jacobs type paydays or M’s! Of course he and most fighters want the Canelo payday. However if Charlo was getting tagged by a smaller Jrock or Korobov rest assured Canelo’s timing and weight/force would shave some years off Jermall. He’s just not that level yet, but seeing how Haymon groomed Broner’s bank account of course Jermall is going to play the part even if he knows he’ll lose he still gets the payday and enjoy the good life.

Canelo was already talking about Undisputed for Andrade way before he was even elevated to Franchise. And you know, Unifications trump mandos so this whole ducked Charlo is ret@rded. Even the students at NSB were critical about DAZN only approving GGG or Kovalev! When things got ugly the DAZN approved Devry or Andrade LATE!!

Truth is Canelo has backing for FOTD with Hauser. Even Breadman said this recently even though I said it before. Canelo has to compete against Ward, Mayweather, Pac and Crawford for this spot before end of year.

Undisputed at 160 with BooBoo or Kovalev at 175 for the strap without a catchweight and 4th belt at a different weight? Compare these scenarios vs Canelo fighting Charlo? Charlo does nothing over Kovalev

Even more, industry/WBC ain’t funna troll Oscar knowing Charlo was once his roster in that Haymon can dip another 10% off all this circumstance?
      And only approved them if canelo took a $5,000,000 pay cut to offset costs to pay then since anyone who fights Canelo wants at least $10 million++

Comment

Keyboard tough

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        Not when you fight once a year against cans. The Coke twins are nothing but loud mouthed cowards. #LambsOnly
        They get in the ring and risk their lives ,(that goes for any boxer), no matter who the opponent is, yet they're cowards? C'mon man, you keyboard tough =real coward

Comment

Korobov says otherwise

Comment

Yep, do what champs did in the past before the “tou must always be in blockbuster fights” era of the Jonny come lately fans who started watching during the last 6 fights of the Mayweather era....destroy all contenders out in front of you. Eventually you’ll get the big fight or become to last man standing in the division and they’ll have to come to you. PBC/haymon haters/dlh-hearn-dazn lovers be damned

Comment

He could become the best at 160 in 2-3 years when in his prime, at his peak, and the guys like GGG, Andrade, Dchenko, Jacobs will be either retired or at higher weight

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                They made the “Franchise belt” so hype jobs like Charlo can’t get a free payday without earning it. So let’s speak the truth. In short, they made that belt so Nelo doesn’t have to waste his time with nonsensical fights that do nothing for his career or legacy.
                If the WBC hadn't invented that bullshit Franchise Belt then Canelo would have had to fight Charlo.

Instead Canelo got to avoid him. And people like you get to insult Charlo for not fighting anybody despite him trying to fight both Canelo AND Golovkin!

It's disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Jermall is in the same boat as Crawford! Andrade's situation is worse because he's signed to MatchRoom and DAZN, and still can't get no love! I'm hoping for Charlo vs. Dervy in 2020!
                  Getting “no Love” from the LDBc got shet to do that after signing with Hearn he got a strap! Andrade punker Charlo at his own conference win against Jrock. It’s Charlo the one whom had to step up. They used to spar with Lara and Spence... Andrade is a significantly bigger Southpaw than them... Jermall is afraid to lose against Andrade

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    If the WBC hadn't invented that bullshit Franchise Belt then Canelo would have had to fight Charlo.

Instead Canelo got to avoid him. And people like you get to insult Charlo for not fighting anybody despite him trying to fight both Canelo AND Golovkin!

It's disgusting.
                    Well why can't he fight anyone besides 154 lbers he drags up despite being a big mw?(Deryev wants smoke & named charlo by name) Why can't this dude now fight top 10 mws since hes a champ? Funny how him/Andrade both cry & cry yet refuse to fight any 168 lbers at mw even.(if for nothing else just to silence naysayers)

I don't buy any fighters bs when they keep calling out the cashcows while refusing to fight a single top 10 mw. It's easy to say he's being ducked & keep avoiding top mws/smws.

As long as Canelo is fighting champs constantly & bigger champs at that than this big mw who keeps dragging up smaller guys, then how can anyone criticize him for not fighting a guy that is older than him but fights nobody?

Canelos trying to go for atg status,& win Fotd, he's fighting a career lhw. The one who does deserves ridicule doe is ggg imho, because hes the one who isn't fighting someone better than charlo while ducking him especially after getting imho a gift way worse vs Deryev. Just my 2 cents...
                    Last edited by kushking; 10-20-2019, 07:50 PM.

Comment

This lil ***** was too scared to rematch the #45 MW Korobov...and that's STILL a 50/0 fight

Both Charlo bros (and Spence) are more hype and bark than bite

Comment

Working...
                      X