Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'm Best Fighter At 160; In Due Time, World Will See

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    Has this guy fought anyone in the top 10 yet?
    apparently everyone is ducking him? i dont know. its like he wants to pretend the network war doesnt exist. there are plenty of solid opponents he could at least try to fight but he doesnt want to. ggg fought guys like jacobs and lemiuex while waiting for canelo. just a different type of fighter. hes content doing this

Comment

Everyone might as well say "in due time" doe. Fight scraps for years and look impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        This fuccing clown Charlo has the nerve to call himself the best fighter at 160.... Yeah sure.
        Only his groupie fans believe that and go along with that...
        Lol, the best at 160. Self promotion at it's finest. I do believe that Charlo has skills but he has to prove it against the best.

Comment

Wonder if same ppl who hate on Jermall, also hate Andrade and Crawford

I’ve met Jermall before. He is as confident and interestingly laid back as there is. He’s suppose to feel he’s the best. Jermell is the more hype/outspoken one

Got a feeling Dchenko and GGG may rematch early 2020. If not then Dchenko would open up for Jermall next.

The MW division is waiting after the canelo fight and if Canelo vs GGG III becomes reality next

Comment

Charlo needs to go ahead and sign with Golden Boy. Haymon is doing absolutely nothing for his career.

In fact, the only reason anyone knows who he is now is because he was signed with Golden Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
              Due time might be next year, you know
              Lmao. Thats why i didn't waste my time. Got mfing Champions talking about due time
              Smh

Comment

Charlo had a chance to be the best middleweight but his lack of competition will be his downfall. Canelo is pushing himself to new heights with challenging foes while Jermall is stagnating with lower tier guys like Hogan. Canelo has surpassed Jermall Charlo. He won't catch up fighting easy fights like Hogan. If he doesn't challenge himself, he won't break his ceiling. He won't be ready when the big moment presents itself if he keeps on this path. He should have stayed at 54 where all the challenges were. His 160 run has been a joke.
                Last edited by Boxing lives; 10-20-2019, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                  Charlo needs to go ahead and sign with Golden Boy. Haymon is doing absolutely nothing for his career.

In fact, the only reason anyone knows who he is now is because he was signed with Golden Boy.
                  Mostly Facts. The twins benefit off each other

I wish Crawford was with PBC and Jermall with DAZN

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
                    Wonder if same ppl who hate on Jermall, also hate Andrade and Crawford

I’ve met Jermall before. He is as confident and interestingly laid back as there is. He’s suppose to feel he’s the best. Jermell is the more hype/outspoken one

Got a feeling Dchenko and GGG may rematch early 2020. If not then Dchenko would open up for Jermall next.

The MW division is waiting after the canelo fight and if Canelo vs GGG III becomes reality next
                    Jermall is in the same boat as Crawford! Andrade's situation is worse because he's signed to MatchRoom and DAZN, and still can't get no love! I'm hoping for Charlo vs. Dervy in 2020!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Jermall is in the same boat as Crawford! Andrade's situation is worse because he's signed to MatchRoom and DAZN, and still can't get no love! I'm hoping for Charlo vs. Dervy in 2020!
                      Yep. That’s what I’m saying

Comment

Working...
                      X