Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'm Best Fighter At 160; In Due Time, World Will See

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Korobov says otherwise
    What the excuses he was making? That's NOT saying much

Comment

• Originally posted by Satir View Post
      He could become the best at 160 in 2-3 years when in his prime, at his peak, and the guys like GGG, Andrade, Dchenko, Jacobs will be either retired or at higher weight
      Pvssy-G & Jacobs ALREADY ducked that man. Boo Boo ducked his brother. D-Chenko is the ONLY brave one left.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        What you talkin' bout Willis?
        Lmao u the worst.....i think u get off being devils advocate at this point or just mental! Lmao

Comment

• And there some guys Jermall can fight in the meantime....

1. Korobov rematch
          2. Lemieux
          3. Derevchenko
          4. Mungia (when he moves up)

Again, these may not seem like big names, but they'll suffice if he's fighting 3 times a year.

Comment

STFU, nobody talking bout 168.
            /whoosh... not even sure what you’re triggered about. You need to get some help brother, you’re either the biggest troll or just massively stunted

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
              Dude Ronnie Shields on the Boxing Voice admitted just like it was said from Andrade, that there were issues with contracts. The guy was in a lawsuit with his own mgmt ffs.

Didn’t you just hear Prograis and Taylor talk about “ducking?” Prograis has to clarify that there were some things in his contract that needed to be fixed. We all learned from this in industry news past months. Or do you want to simply call it ducking?

You need to learn how to use google better and actually hear testimony from the people around these fighters to rationalize both sides.

Youre making it be that Andrade was in his own inner turmoil with mgmt that is translated as ducking Jermell Charlo!!..lol
              I didn't say he "ducked" him, but it was Andrade that pulled out from the fight! He never fought Jermall, Jermell, nor Lara @ 154! That's unacceptable! Now he has new management, and still has not fought GGG, Canelo, BJ Saunders, nor Jacobs! That's not all his fault, but it's definitely NOT Charlo's fault! Hearn doesn't even mention Charlo! I guess since he turned down an offer to sign with MatchRoom, they don't want to deal with him! That sucks for both Charlo and Andrade!

Comment

NO! Got Mvtha-fvkan Champion ASKING for a fvkan fight cuz them dudes TOO PVSSY to fight Jermall, fvking DUH!
                Lmao. Chill out Jermall. You know god damn well aint no one scared of you

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                  Getting “no Love” from the LDBc got shet to do that after signing with Hearn he got a strap! Andrade punker Charlo at his own conference win against Jrock. It’s Charlo the one whom had to step up. They used to spar with Lara and Spence... Andrade is a significantly bigger Southpaw than them... Jermall is afraid to lose against Andrade
                  Al got Mall a strap too from Nelo ducking. Mall also has a better resume than Boo Boo. Charlo's got hate AFTER they left golden girl

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    Well why can't he fight anyone besides 154 lbers he drags up despite being a big mw?(Deryev wants smoke & named charlo by name) Why can't this dude now fight top 10 mws since hes a champ? Funny how him/Andrade both cry & cry yet refuse to fight any 168 lbers at mw even.(if for nothing else just to silence naysayers)

I don't buy any fighters bs when they keep calling out the cashcows while refusing to fight a single top 10 mw. It's easy to say he's being ducked & keep avoiding top mws/smws.

As long as Canelo is fighting champs constantly & bigger champs at that than this big mw who keeps dragging up smaller guys, then how can anyone criticize him for not fighting a guy that is older than him but fights nobody?

Canelos trying to go for atg status,& win Fotd, he's fighting a career lhw. The one who does deserves ridicule doe is ggg imho, because hes the one who isn't fighting someone better than charlo while ducking him especially after getting imho a gift way worse vs Deryev. Just my 2 cents...
                    They ducking Jermall & Boo Boo but Boo Boo has fvked himself over by pulling out of a couple fights like Jermell & D-Chenko.

Comment

• Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
                      This lil ***** was too scared to rematch the #45 MW Korobov...and that's STILL a 50/0 fight

Both Charlo bros (and Spence) are more hype and bark than bite
                      Nah, Errol & the Charlos bite, you all hate.

Comment

Working...
                      X