• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    No disrespect to Ramsay
    He’s great , very caring trainer
    But I feel like he is restricted and this is as far as he can take Artur
    Would love to see Beterbiev with Robert Garcia
    That would be a GREAT fit! And even offensive minded Abel would be good.

I have no problem with Ramsay but your not the only person I heard say the same thing???

Comment

• Beast!!!! Will not be many lining up to fight this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Always a good day when one of Teddy Atlas fighters gets whooped
        You whoop that keyboard.

Comment

• Well.... I was emphatically wrong. Great win for Beterbiev.

Comment

• Originally posted by birdman77 View Post
            I don't stay on this site too often, but tell me no one else is aware of resemblance between the super-strong bad guy on Superman II, and Artur Beterbiev???
            ....come to think of it, I have never seen them in the same place at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              That would be a GREAT fit! And even offensive minded Abel would be good.

I have no problem with Ramsay but your not the only person I heard say the same thing???

I really don’t have a problem with Ramsay but I think that’s about as far as he can take him
              Not particularly hot about Abel
              I think he fughed GGG

Comment

• It's amazing how many 'fans' are coming out saying the fight went exactly as they predicted.

Not only are a large proportion of these so-called experts right, but they are also psychic. Wow.

I had Gvozdyk as a slim favourite to win but knew this was one of the most difficult (and rare) matchups to predict in recent memory.

I didn't see the fight, but it sounds like Gvozdyk certainly gave Beterbiev a tough outing, and his career isn't necessarily over.

I give him kudos for going for the unification so soon after winning his strap, not just sitting back and talking empty trash like a lot of fighters so about unifying.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Gvozdyk is winning so far, but I feel Beterbiev is gonna stop him.
                  I predicted pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                    I really don’t have a problem with Ramsay but I think that’s about as far as he can take him
                    Not particularly hot about Abel
                    I think he fughed GGG
                    Abel would be a bad choice IMO. Abel only knows one style. When Usyk was boxing Gassiev's ears off, the was clueless on how to adapt.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      Abel would be a bad choice IMO. Abel only knows one style. When Usyk was boxing Gassiev's ears off, the was clueless on how to adapt.

Exactly
                      He is one dimensional and too old to change or even consider a change
                      Just look at GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X