No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Aims To Fight Smart, Not Go To War With Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Aims To Fight Smart, Not Go To War With Kovalev

Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez is very focused on cementing his name in the history books, when he faces WBO light heavyweight champion Sergey Kovalev. Canelo vs. Kovalev takes place on November at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Canelo, who fought in a middleweight unification back in May, is moving up by two weight classes to challenge Kovalev.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If he want to box then it favors Sergei. With so much additional weight he add to achieve light heavy, stamina will be a factor to box with the same intensity for 12 rounds. Sergei size, length and foot work should play into his advantage to win an easy UD unless Canelo make a usual control of judges or Sergei aged overnight...

Comment

The strategy is to go 12 rounds and get the decision that’s already been pencilled in for him.

Comment

Canelo will do what he’s good at
        Slowly pressuring Krusher avoiding and slipping big head shots trying to make Kovalev wear himself out. Countering with fast slap combination and finally aiming for a bomb to the body

Comment

Let's hope Kovalev wins this, I really wanna see Golden Boys face when his boy loses.

Comment

Money defeats boxing .

Kov must Knock Canelo out .

There is no way Kov can win a decision and I hope I am WRONG but I ain’t.

Comment

Like what Mikey did against Spence?

Comment

Nelo will be smart with his attacks. Won't pull an AJ if he has Kov hurt and definitely won't be a face first guy others need to succeed.

Aggressively boxing Kov
                Never giving him an easy target

Comment

Lets be real Canelo is not losing unless its a KO or complete shut-out.

Canelo basically apart of the illuminati

Comment

Strategy is to go 12 rounds and get gifted decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X