Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford's sister goes in on the fans who are complaining about his fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

homie if crawford was pank pink he would be big boss man...

if he were mexican he would be canelo

if he was filipino hed be pac tarred ATG GREAT

he cant win

i aint too stuppid to see pink azz punks get behind white boxers and get sad and mean when their great white hope gets smashed.. i M me..a gambling old jew..
    let the best man win.. always.. GOD. my God wont have it any other way..

losing and lifting the hand of the man who beat you.. that is a man.. win lose or draw..

i am an emotional person.. when i see a boxer lose, and raise the hand in that ring.. wow.. i see God

caint win

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
      Someone post a pic of her. Can't see how hot she is in that small thumbnail.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
        Crawford should have known before he resigned that contract with top rank how piss poor and how shallow the pool of opponents was over there for him.

Look at the level of comp manny was fighting over there and was looking like a cherry picker to now. the world has opened up for manny again once he signed with pbc.

Crawford shot himself in the foot with that resigning. Whether it was intentional or not.
        Crawford didn't shoot himself in anything; he saw where he was, maybe understood where he could go, got the early offer of $3m a fight for basically 4 years, and took the money.

Only problem is that he can't just come out and tell his folks that; he needs a song-and-dance to try and save face.

Comment

I like her. Even she knows the PBC are scum.

Comment

Did you buy Crawford-Khan?
            Crawford-Khan is almost as bad as Spence-Mikey. But thankfully not as bad as Spence-Ocampo

Comment

Let me let you in on a little secret

*Crawford isn't the brightest & his manager/trainer used him for his personal benefit*
              im surprised more people havent figured this out.

Comment

"well dont watch it greg"... what a dumb response!!! so dont support your bro then? what a dummy!

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                  Someone post a pic of her. Can't see how hot she is in that small thumbnail.
                  Awesome post.

But yes Crawford has no resume.
                  A fighter can look great until he faces real competition.

Just look at Spence!
                  Man got exposed so bad he went tried committing suicide by driving his car into tumbles!

OVERRATED BOXERS WITH NO HEART AND DON’T LIKE TO TAKE CHALLENGES!!!
                  SOFT HEART M’FERS!!

PAC is still the #1 WW after all this time! Pac whipping these young bucks asses!

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    Crawford-Khan is almost as bad as Spence-Mikey. But thankfully not as bad as Spence-Ocampo
                    Lmao Spence Ocampo was terrible.

Crawford Kahn made absolutely no sense (cents)!!!!
                    Way past his prime Khan.
                    Prime Khan probably boxes circles around Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
                      I agree with her
                      I would challenge her on this... I doubt she knows what expendable actually means

Comment

Working...
                      X