Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford's sister goes in on the fans who are complaining about his fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Did you buy Crawford-Khan?
    Yes that was one of my favourite fights, I also buy Kahn's fights

Comment

Us moviegoers never directed a movie in our lives and yet we tell shlt like it is (if we are being honest).

So bltch, shut up your face.

Comment

She need to go off on Arum

Comment

Damn, Greg better be careful coming around Latisha after that exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
            Yes that was one of my favourite fights, I also buy Kahn's fights
            Khan is THE most entertaining fighter to watch out of all ppv fighters. His fights are the most action packed like you kno guys full of big drama show"fights there is. You even get to see someones soul taken for 69.99,its even more amazing & unbelievable that the same fighter loses his soul every fight,how many souls does he have to lose??

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              Someone post a pic of her. Can't see how hot she is in that small thumbnail.
              Shes like a 7 being generous on my scale. She resembles Crawford a lot but luckily still doesn't look like a man.

Comment

His ghetto rat family needs to shut their mouth.

Comment

Is she one of the fats who’s always ringside in some tight fluorescent dress at bud’s fights?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    Is she going to punch someone in the back of the head over their comments?
                    Sure sounds like it, huh?

Comment

So she runs her mouth about who ain't been in the ring. Her brother ain't been in the ring with anybody for a minute. And yes we blame the promoter. Who's the dumb a$$ that really thinks Crawford calls his own shots. Bih plz!!

Comment

Working...
                      X