No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Gamboa To Headline SHO Card December 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
    Gamboa would have been a good opponent 8 to 10 years ago. Makes sense why Porky would take a fight. Scared of Farmer and terrified of Loma
    Yeah, when Davis was 14.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Yeah, when Davis was 14.
      Just means he doesn't have to fight him now. What a moron, just a completely unnecessary fight. Of course clowns like you would defend this kind of trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
        Lmao your like beetlejuice. Except instead of saying your name somebody just has to say davis name and you magically appear. Defending this trash fight no less
        I'm a fan, bro. I wanna see him fight more.

What's your problem? Go talk about your favorite fighter. Why do you care? Davis would showcase his boxing skills against Gamboa.

Watch without hatred.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          Just means he doesn't have to fight him now. What a moron, just a completely unnecessary fight. Of course clowns like you would defend this kind of trash.
          Who's your favorite fighter? Who are they fighting next?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            I'm a fan, bro. I wanna see him fight more.

What's your problem? Go talk about your favorite fighter. Why do you care? Davis would showcase his boxing skills against Gamboa.

Watch without hatred.
            Because its a trash fight. Its fine being a fan but be reasonable. This **** is trash. Your just a fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
              Because its a trash fight. Its fine being a fan but be reasonable. This **** is trash. Your just a fanboy.
              Nope. This is a good fight. To each his own, man.

Comment

He'll be 38 and we'll be facing a young puncher, Gamboa puts his life in real danger, i hope they stop this fight at the right time, the sooner the better

Comment

Atlanta? Yes, I’ll be there. We need more boxing in Atlanta.

Comment

Stank needs to step it up. I'd love to see him face a 50-50 threat. I understand he wants to pad his record and collect paychecks. However, it's a sport. I'm not interested in seeing him make appearances. I don't count him out against top talent. Will we ever see it?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                      That was Gamboa in his prime, and he still couldn't hang against an elite fight.

Now Tank Davis is fighting him about 6 years later?? This fight is trash. I give up on Davis, he will never fight a half way decent opponent.
                      Do you rate Davis so high? What has he done? Who has he fought? Shouldn't he be complimented for fighting a veteran pro and an amateur great in Gamboa? Gamboa beat Salido, the guy Loma couldn't.

What has Davis done to make you think so high of him?

I don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X