Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Gamboa To Headline SHO Card December 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean we all knew this was gonna be the next fight. Not complaining. Badou-Pascal isnt a bad co-main at all. Also nice to see Atlanta get a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Rhonda Drowsy View Post
      Gamboa will get FLATTEND.

Tank will KO Spence
      when it's all said & done.
      The bold: Maybe you are joking. I wouldn't be surprised a bit, tho, if that happened.

My 3 best American boxers right now in order:

Davis
      Crawford
      Spence (if he ever fights again, sad)

Comment

Gamboa is shot to shit

Comment

Shot to pieces Gamboa who’s been beaten by Jason Sosa and stopped by Robinson Castellonos in recent fights? And it’s a step-up?

Yawn.

Tank is a joke. My boycott of him will remain until he grows a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
            Great fight. Watch this video before making discrediting comments. Gamboa is no pushover.

That was Gamboa in his prime, and he still couldn't hang against an elite fight.

Now Tank Davis is fighting him about 6 years later?? This fight is trash. I give up on Davis, he will never fight a half way decent opponent.

Comment

Lomachenko's gonna have to stay at 135 and fight his mandatory challengers, Davis (WBA regular) and Haney (WBC interim). Two great fights.

Comment

Davis chasin great ness doe. He yung doe

Lmao trashass fight. Showtime is dead

Comment

Gamboa would have been a good opponent 8 to 10 years ago. Makes sense why Porky would take a fight. Scared of Farmer and terrified of Loma

Comment

Old fighters: Kovalev, Pacquiao, GGG, Gamboa, Rigo, and more. Gamboa might have that last hurrah in him.

How old was Rigo when he fought Loma? And how undersized?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      You know your boxing. Props. Davis would smash Gamboa in his prime too. That's how good he is. That's why I wanna see Davis-Loma right now (next year). After 2020, Loma will be Gamboa.
                      Lmao your like beetlejuice. Except instead of saying your name somebody just has to say davis name and you magically appear. Defending this trash fight no less

Comment

Working...
                      X