Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Will Keep Talking - But The Rivalry Has Ended!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo want no part of ggg now so he got to move on. A rematch with Sergei make sense as mostly saw him lost the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      Floyd woulda took the rematch tho
      Floyd never did a Trilogy if the second fight was an obvious win

Comment

Canelo just said no to GGG and he can't fight Andrade, Sergiy, Charlo, BJS or Sulęcki....Just can't do it for versus reasons.
        Last edited by factsarenice; 10-16-2019, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kartier_3we View Post
          You fans make me sick, Canelo Floyd’ed GGG in the first fight Minus the running. The second fight he fought em Mexican style again. The only reason why it was a SD is cause Tom Loeffler spent a lot of money behind GGG and all those Jews are pressed to make him a star. YET he is faced NO ONE!
          Damn Zaroku is that you? We’ve a new MVP in da house!

Great post!

Comment

Nice pink jacket, it's so pretty

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
            Floyd never did a Trilogy if the second fight was an obvious win

Comment

Judges say Sergiy lost, rivalry has ended. Sergiy needs to fight Canelo.

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
              Canelo want no part of ggg now so he got to move on. A rematch with Sergei make sense as mostly saw him lost the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Kartier_3we View Post
                You fans make me sick, Canelo Floyd’ed GGG in the first fight Minus the running. The second fight he fought em Mexican style again. The only reason why it was a SD is cause Tom Loeffler spent a lot of money behind GGG and all those Jews are pressed to make him a star. YET he is faced NO ONE!
                Great post...and Canelo is taking a great fight versus a 1st ballot HOFer and probably a fringe LHW ATG

War Ca$hnelo !!

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                  Nice pink jacket, it's so pretty
                  Isn’t that the second time you’ve said that? Are you a fan of Jermall pimping the catwalk? Runways Only!

Comment

u can tell im widdit smokes that synthetic weed all the tar build up in the brain.

Comment

Another week, another excuse, what will it be next week, so far, I don’t like him, he needs a belt, I’ve moved on, I’d beat him easier now, the rivalry has ended, all I see is canelo can’t face 12 more of the most gruelling rounds he’s ever done, has to be seen as a duck now. Extremely weak excuses

Comment

Working...
                      X