• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    This should be a good one.

Eff Pandas, Beterbiev, KO, Mid.

Switching my choice from late to mid.
    Had that ish happen to me a few times too...

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
      Could be worse brother! At least you didn’t burn your last 3X on it and lose! It’s half full ✌🏼
      S'Okay man, you'll be pleased to know you didn't waste your last x3!..

...on account of you not having any left after I finally did the update. Unfortunately per the rules I'm gonna have to take an x2 instead though. Apologies brother.

Comment

NSB PICK 'EM 2019 #68 (10/18/19) PICKS AND POINTS TALLY

RESULT:

WINNER (CORRECT/TOTAL)

Beterbiev, KO, LATE (10/31)

Pick Em thread:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=829868

NSB pick em tally #66
        NamePOINTSPICKSCorrectPerfectStreak3XUsed2xUsed
        A.K
        alexnation0100L
        atomicsad
        BMorph
        BPhontain
        Baltimore60 1 10W
        bigjavi973
        BigZ440100L
        Blakbread90430110W
        BLASTER10100L
        boliodogs
        BoxingFan850100L
        BoxingLives
        califo
        CauliflowerEars30110W
        Chrismart0100L
        Clegg
        CryingBrandon
        DamnWicked0100L
        dan_cov
        DuckAdonis0100L
        eco1
        EffPandas30110W
        el_gringo
        embryo
        FrankieClutch0100L
        Frankie2Jabs30110W
        g27region
        Ganondorf0100L 1
        Haewood32
        HandsofIron
        HarvardBlue
        HeadBodyBodyBody0100L
        hhs661
        Idunnoshet40111W
        j0zef
        jackojuice
        jpowell1000100L
        Julia/Eddy
        Justintimothyko
        Koba0100L 1
        Koolkc10740111W
        kushking
        Mammoth0100L
        mathed0100L
        MickG
        Mindgame
        MinuteMaid5
        Mooshashi
        Mr.365
        MulaKO90110W1
        NCUppercut0100L 1
        Oluminati
        Onlybeinghonest
        otrocubiche0100L
        ReddFoxx0100L
        repsa
        Rexy
        RJJ-94-02=GOAT0100L
        RobbieBarrett
        RockyB
        ruedboy30110W
        SceneBoxer0100L
        Sheppirino
        ShoulderRoll40111W
        sinca
        SinderellaMan0100L
        SnoopFrogg
        StargazerV
        SUBZER0ED0100L
        Superbee30110W
        Thaim
        thatg
        Theplungerman
        ThomasJK
        Trashman_
        Vlad
        WarMikey
        Last edited by PICK EM CREW; 10-21-2019, 07:56 AM.

Comment

OK gentlemen. Once again we were treated to a great fight this week, but a slightly surprising set of picks. Despite this being universally seen as a true pick 'em (even the bookies had it near as damn it even) the substantial majority of players went with Gvozdyk who was widely perceived as more skilled and proven if also more vulnerable.

Kudos to those few who chose not to follow the herd, and a special mention for the three who picked the late stoppage; Idunnoshet, Koolkc and 'Roll.

Well done gentlemen.

K
          Last edited by PICK EM CREW; 10-21-2019, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Had that ish happen to me a few times too...
            Lol yea. Im pretty horrible at perfect picks while getting the overall winner right a good % of the time.

Comment

I used to think Beterbiev was the man to watch out for @ LHW, until I saw Gvozdyk nearly kill Stevenson. Turns out, Artur is the beast he seemed to be from the start. I did notice something that I didn't like about him, but I digress without evidence.

Comment

S'Okay man, you'll be pleased to know you didn't waste your last x3!..

...on account of you not having any left after I finally did the update. Unfortunately per the rules I'm gonna have to take an x2 instead though. Apologies brother.
                All Good! Makes me not feel so bad about that call! 😂
                What’s the plan for the home run stretch? November and December? I notice we have a few high profile fights on the horizon....plans besides said fights????? Cheers Mate

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                  All Good! Makes me not feel so bad about that call! 😂
                  What’s the plan for the home run stretch? November and December? I notice we have a few high profile fights on the horizon....plans besides said fights????? Cheers Mate
                  I'll have a look at next months schedule this week and put up a 'Upcoming' thread for November, but obviously Kov - Canelo, Nonito and Inoue, Berchelt vs Sosa, Smith - Ryder, Wilder Ortiz... we'll be keeping busy, man.

I'm assuming there'll be a quality New Year's Eve card from Japan as usual to close the year out too, so it'll be game on til the very end of the year if all goes to plan.

Still deciding on this week - got a thread up asking for opinions. We got Regis vs Josh of course but then there's a few options, I'm thinking Burns vs Selby and either Chisora vs Price or (my preference) Okolie vs Ngabu just to stay on the same card, though of course there's some tasty fights in the US too.

Comment

I'll have a look at next months schedule this week and put up a 'Upcoming' thread for November, but obviously Kov - Canelo, Nonito and Inoue, Berchelt vs Sosa, Smith - Ryder, Wilder Ortiz... we'll be keeping busy, man.

I'm assuming there'll be a quality New Year's Eve card from Japan as usual to close the year out too, so it'll be game on til the very end of the year if all goes to plan.

Still deciding on this week - got a thread up asking for opinions. We got Regis vs Josh of course but then there's a few options, I'm thinking Burns vs Selby and either Chisora vs Price or (my preference) Okolie vs Ngabu just to stay on the same card, though of course there's some tasty fights in the US too.
                    If my opinion counts, I’d like to have Del Boy vs DP on there. That is a true crossroads fight, even though I feel like DP might be severely damaged goods. They’re both willing to battle w/o fail.
                    Can’t wait for Prograis vs JT. They looked like they may have kindred spirits after I watched the Gloves Off. It did seem as if RP was a little more unmoved, than Josh. Hell Josh looks like he might blow his wad before the fight. Anyhoo....

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      I used to think Beterbiev was the man to watch out for @ LHW, until I saw Gvozdyk nearly kill Stevenson. Turns out, Artur is the beast he seemed to be from the start. I did notice something that I didn't like about him, but I digress without evidence.
                      I hear ya. Biev is a little rough when it comes to it. He takes the inch out of the rule book and stretches it damn near a mile. I believe if someone gets him out of his element he could fly off and catch a DQ or something of that nature.
                      Evidence in boxing?? Didn’t know that existed! Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X