No announcement yet.

Andy 'Blessed' Ruiz shows off new slim physique

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
    If Ruiz loses so much weight, he will lose the battle. Stupid decision.
    That's ironic. Before the fight guys were laughing at him and giving him no chance cuz he was a fatty. Now, he's too skinny lol. I think he and his team know what they are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
      Dont worry he'll have his shirt off when he knocks AJ out again.
      Which is why I wonder why he trains all covered up. It's not as if no one seen his man ti tties bounce all over the place. Btw, black doesn't always work.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        Which is why I wonder why he trains all covered up. It's not as if no one seen his man ti tties bounce all over the place. Btw, black doesn't always work.
        Ruiz is very shy about his obesity.... hence why he sucks in his gut at the promos.

Would not be at all surprised if those camera events he is wearing a body shaper of sorts or sucking in the gut just to put it out there that he is not an overweight guy.

It is what it is... if he wants to be fat... he should embrace it... last thing he needs right now is to panic about being an overweight champion.

And yes, those pics... are not fake... BUT OLD as hell. Just look at the tats. Way before he finished his arm.

Comment

its BS he claims he will lose weight he never does its all talk

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
            Ruiz is very shy about his obesity.... hence why he sucks in his gut at the promos.

Would not be at all surprised if those camera events he is wearing a body shaper of sorts or sucking in the gut just to put it out there that he is not an overweight guy.

It is what it is... if he wants to be fat... he should embrace it... last thing he needs right now is to panic about being an overweight champion.

And yes, those pics... are not fake... BUT OLD as hell. Just look at the tats. Way before he finished his arm.
            Doesn't he know ??? Being fat is the new craze in this fuc ked up generation !!! He should flaunt his flab.

Comment

Only on NSB, among the casual cucks and DKSAB trolls, is losing body fat a bad thing, in any way.

Been here since 2010 and I have yet to see it all.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Only on NSB, among the casual cucks and DKSAB trolls, is losing body fat a bad thing, in any way.

Been here since 2010 and I have yet to see it all.
                It's bad only if it's a lie or backfires.

People saying a guy is ''old and shot'' only because they don't like the other guy is more nonsensical.

Comment

Yeah, I meant with it looking like the tatoo had just been done in the pic, all the red around it. That the pic was from a week or so after his tatoo . which i would agree he prob got early 20s

Comment

Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
                    That's ironic. Before the fight guys were laughing at him and giving him no chance cuz he was a fatty. Now, he's too skinny lol. I think he and his team know what they are doing.
                    I never laughed at Ruiz weight. I am just saying that rapid weight dropping is neither good for health nor good for professional athlete. Don't misunderstood me - dropping excessive kilograms is very good but as a long process.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      How often do you wonder about that?

Comment

Working...
                      X