Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy 'Blessed' Ruiz shows off new slim physique

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing weight didnt do Arreola no favors. We'll see how it goes.

Comment

Blessed by diet Snickers
      Last edited by Rhonda Drowsy; 10-15-2019, 08:35 AM.

Comment

We're going to have to see video, this doesn't look legit.

Comment

Thats fake. He looks like he weighs 175- maybe. 10-15 pounds lighter is plenty with MORE cardio work—jogging, explosive sprints, short hill running, jumping rope & long sparring sessions with SMALLER men, just to get up his endurance. All this SHOULDNT be over done, just a little more than last time.

Comment

Ruiz looks like a crack addict now, he will be fat in the rematch that much is certain.

Comment

If Ruiz loses so much weight, he will lose the battle. Stupid decision.

Comment

Oh man that is nice, now go BEAT JOSHUA INTO RETIREMENT!! LETS GO ANDY!!! MEXICAN AMERICAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Losing weight didnt do Arreola no favors. We'll see how it goes.
                  Arreola didn't have the boxing skills and amateur pedigree that Ruiz has, and hasn't won any major Championship fights like Ruiz has as a MAJOR underdog, idk how you are comparing the two. Arreola was a stepping stone his entire career, he was a good fighter with a lot of guts and heart, and I always pulled for him, but he never won a big fight. Still mad respect for Arreola, but he isn't Andy Ruiz. I mean those 2 losses to Stiverne and being KO'd by Wilder just hurts his record, not to mention how he went out losing to Adam Kownacki.
                  Last edited by embryo; 10-15-2019, 09:07 AM.

Comment

That's completely amazing if it's real.

Comment

He's probably lost around 15 lbs. Nothing dramatic. his latest video from instagram (from the same photo shoot as the speed ball pose in the OP)

View this post on Instagram

Hard work and dedication���� Proud of my partner bonobos for sharing my fit story. Grateful to those who inspired my journey - I hope it inspires yours. Dreams can come true! Check out the link in bio #BonobosAFS #ad #LookAtMeNow

A post shared by Andy Ruiz Jr (@andy_destroyer13) on

Comment

Working...
                      X