Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Patrick Day in Extremely Critical Condition, Remains in a Coma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
    Everyone who supports boxing is responsible for this. Hope you got your money's worth.
    Yeah the same as you when someone dies in a car crash on the way to work.

Comment

Wow this is awful news. Prayers up for Mr. Day and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
        Hopefully buddy is ok. When is head bounced off the canvas. Moments later. His eyes started rolling backwards and knew s*** gotten real. Hopefully he alright.
        when a head bounces like that.. double dribble then.. problems... big problems..

look forward to our next talk..

peace hermano..

Comment

These coma victims seem to be happening virtually every other week in boxing.
          I wonder if the fatality rate has gone up or down in the 2000s cause in the 90s their were alot of ped use being done.
          I suppose its still the same now but anyhow hope he comes out with his faculties still intact.
          Last edited by BLASTER1; 10-13-2019, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Perhaps current boxers are hitting harder than they used to on average.

Comment

This **** is gonna keep happeni9ng until they stop letting fighters cut to make weight. Make them weigh in within 2 lbs of the limit when they show up to the venue for the fight and you won't see these so-called 'accidents'.

You never see this in the heavyweight division, despite how hard they hit. Why? Because heavyweights aren't dehydrating themselves to near death the day before the weigh in so they can cheat their way into a lower weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Sangy View Post
                This **** is gonna keep happeni9ng until they stop letting fighters cut to make weight. Make them weigh in within 2 lbs of the limit when they show up to the venue for the fight and you won't see these so-called 'accidents'.

You never see this in the heavyweight division, despite how hard they hit. Why? Because heavyweights aren't dehydrating themselves to near death the day before the weigh in so they can cheat their way into a lower weight class.
                Kovalev killed someone Im pretty sure there's more out there because the HW's hit harder

Comment

Originally posted by Sangy View Post

Good point I agree. The extreme weight cutting and dehydration weakens the body and brain. I’m sure there’s a lot of factors that go into it, but that’s probably a big one.

Comment

Ahhhh poor guy. I hope he can recover. It looks like Adonis Stevenson is coming along. Hopefully this man can too. I watched the fight live. It was so upsetting

Comment

The fact that he never regained consciousness after being KO'ed is crucial. It's starting to sound like he is brain dead. Hopefully he can come out of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X