Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk: I Will Add More Weight For Future Heavyweight Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk: I Will Add More Weight For Future Heavyweight Fights

His fight with Chazz Witherspoon was never going to serve as a proper gauge, but Oleksandr Usyk gained enough from Saturday's win to confirm his intentions in the heavyweight division-moving towards a title shot as quickly as the process will allow.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good to hear, let's go champ!

Comment

He said that he will weigh at least 100kg (221 pounds) if not a bit more for future fights. Egis Klimas forgot to translate this.

Comment

It doesn’t matter, at one point you will get caught. I just hope you are stronger than Evander Holyfield or else you will soon know that size matters. Sooner or later heavyweights get used to your speed but will you get used to their power? The jab alone hurts, when they lean on you or hold you will feel it. Time will tell man.

Comment

Make himself even slower and easier to hit, what a great idea.

Comment

Needs to look better and against a real top 15 caliber name next

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Make himself even slower and easier to hit, what a great idea.
              Read my comment above. He will gain not much weight. Just 6 pounds and maybe 2 pounds more.

Comment

Good thing Spong got framed. I don't think Usik is a heavyweight, period.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                  Read my comment above. He will gain not much weight. Just 6 pounds and maybe 2 pounds more.
                  Won’t make much of a difference from where he’s at now , not at heavyweight
                  He won’t be able to take the power dished out from the bigger boys

Comment

Why not just dominate the cruiser weight division for the next few years and call it a career?!?! That is a more lucrative and viable business strategy imo. Nice win over a scrub, but against the big boys of the HW Div,...I am not convinced just yet. I’m a fan too.

Comment

Working...
                    X