Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Arrives at Heavyweight, Stops Witherspoon in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    Put the pipe down if you truly believe Bivol is faster than Canelo!

Canelo wouldn’t have got caught by the extremely raw and extremely
    Slow Joe Smith like Bivol did!

Next thing you’ll say is that Bivol has better defense than Canelo lmaoooo
    But he was caught by the slow Golovkin repeatedly.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Cause he cleared the whole division and he beat everyone there was to beat!
      He moved on to bigger and better challenges...
      What do you expect him to do you fool???
      That's what great fighters do! They test themselves against the best!

- -Now, now, best to be gentle as you educate the untutored louts of the forum.

Comment

• He needs to move back down, if C Fu$$in Witherspoon, at 38, looking like fat albert, can make you look that ordinary, it's time to move back down to CW.

No pop on his punches, and he didn't carry the extra weight well at all, in fact, he looked fat.

Wilder, AJ, or Fury would have hurt him badly tonight,

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
          Did you guys see Usyk do his hall Mary prayer in the corner after Witherspoon hit him with a clean right hand in the first round? That should let you know what he thinks about Heavyweight power,
          You realize he's fought and beat Joyce, Medzhidov, and Nistor right?

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            i wouldn't be surprised if the witherspoon corner stops it between rounds
            this guy...!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              Who? Dudes on here are talking about how he would beat Wilder, Povetken, Joshua etc. A lot of them don't even know who those guys you named are. Those dudes are nobody's compared to the higher ups at Heavyweight

Comment

• Usyk is nothing

Usyk is nothing brag about. Tony Bellow was ready to retire when he fault him anyway. When he face major competition he will get knockout. Because he don't have any defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                  Same goes for Canelo... I just think he doesn't have what it takes to elude top dogs at LHW... and I believe Usyk can do that at HW...

I guess we'll just have to wait and see...
                  I think you are making a mistake putting Canelo and Usyk in the same sentence. Canelo has over 50 professional fights and Usyk didn't even hit 20 yet. In addition, I don't see Usyk having that great a defense either. But I guess we will see...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                    ... do you realize that he lost vs fucking Shawn Porter?...

Comment

• Originally posted by byfbnz View Post
                      usyk will be too small to beat guys like wilder and joshua.
                      He roughed up Joe Joyce pretty bad so I'm not so sure that's accurate.

Comment

Working...
                      X