Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Arrives at Heavyweight, Stops Witherspoon in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Yup. I don’t see why people are talkng about his lack of power when he didn’t even seem to try to land anything strong. Simply consistent and accurate.
    Correct. When do you see Usyk swinging for the fences?

He boxes and breaks fighters down.

In the last round he let his hands go a bit more and stopped the guy.

Comment

• From what I saw...Usyk was never going to stop him. Witherspoon was stopped by fatigue and disinterest. He was getting peppered all night...but Usyk didn't show any great power. Against light hitting heavies he might get by on boxing ability...but he isn't beating the big guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        This is embarrassing

How did this crap get on tv

I remember Wilder and Fury having worse mismatches than that...

Anyway... Usyk just tested the water in a "real" fight... He's gonna make adjustments and the next fight will be better, and so on...

I trust this guy to make a statement in the Division by the end of next year...

Comment

• Let's see him in vs. the Chisora-Price winner next.

Comment

• Didn't learn anything from Usyk at heavyweight... All top guys would have taken Witherspoon out, and most probably faster than he did. Wilder would have crushed him in the first...

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Yeah, I got it bro. Thanks for the heads up on.
              yeah, sorry, mighta been a "better never than late" type deal there

Comment

• He's very feel...LOL. That made it all worth watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crushinator View Post
                  2019 year of the upset, chazz has power, usyk overlooking him, i got 50 on chazz ko at 100/1
                  Wise move, how did that work out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                    Correct. When do you see Usyk swinging for the fences?

He boxes and breaks fighters down.

In the last round he let his hands go a bit more and stopped the guy.
                    I see him tiring out several of the top 10-15 in the HW division. His footwork and stamina are A+.

Comment

• most ppl forget fury doesnt have any power but still makes on boxing ability

granted he is tall.

Comment

Working...
                      X