Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Braun Strowman - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Fury's clothes always look like they were sewn from old tablecloths...
    I don't think either of these two have an ounce of good dressing sense.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      It's real simple because he's white. We may not watch boxing but we sure as Hell watch Professional wrestling and MMA. Boxing isn't popular anymore and is no longer a mainstream sport.
      Wow, the ignorance of some of you posters on here. When it's hundreds not thousands attending boxing main events, THEN it won't be a mainstream sport. When it's thousands not millions in purses, THEN it won't be a mainstream sport. When it's relegated to some 7th rate cable channel and not mainstream PPV and terrestrial network TV, THEN it won't be a mainstream sport.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Wow, the ignorance of some of you posters on here. When it's hundreds not thousands attending boxing main events, THEN it won't be a mainstream sport. When it's thousands not millions in purses, THEN it won't be a mainstream sport. When it's relegated to some 7th rate cable channel and not mainstream PPV and terrestrial network TV, THEN it won't be a mainstream sport.
        The MMA and WWE does twice or three times the numbers on PPV than what the average boxing event sells. Besides, there are rarely any sell out crowds at boxing events these days anyhow. Nowadays, lots of boxing promoters are giving away thousands of free unsold tickets to fans as complimentary tickets.

Comment

It's real simple because he's white. We may not watch boxing but we sure as Hell watch Professional wrestling and MMA. Boxing isn't popular anymore and is no longer a mainstream sport.
          O yeah, white people are revered in America these days. Lol. You dumb a s s. As if, the bronze bomber standing there would bring less attention. You are definitely drinking the kool aid.

Were you really just dumb enough to mention mma and that fake shyt in the same sentence?

Boxing is indeed #1, but you still need to either go get your pu s s y a s s whipped in a street fight to respect mma, or go home and don't come back without a note from your mother, (after you get her permission to come out of her basement). Fkin pathetic post.

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
            O yeah, white people are revered in America these days. Lol. You dumb a s s. As if, the bronze bomber standing there would bring less attention. You are definitely drinking the kool aid.

Were you really just dumb enough to mention mma and that fake shyt in the same sentence?

Boxing is indeed #1, but you still need to either go get your pu s s y a s s whipped in a street fight to respect mma, or go home and don't come back without a note from your mother, (after you get her permission to come out of her basement). Fkin pathetic post.
            Then what about MLB, NHL and the NFL; Are those sports more appealing and popular to the average casual fan than boxing; Yes or No? If you ever decide to take your head out your ass you would understand and agree with what I am saying is true.

Comment

The MMA and WWE does twice or three times the numbers on PPV than what the average boxing event sells. Besides, there are rarely any sell out crowds at boxing events these days anyhow. Nowadays, lots of boxing promoters are giving away thousands of free unsold tickets to fans as complimentary tickets.
              That's actually not correct and, WWE seeks out celebs and athletes to cross promote with. I've heard one of their creative writers talk about this many times. They pay these guys to show up for drama angles. It's not like Fury went and begged them for this.

I know the PERCEPTION is that MMA and wrestling bury boxing but it's not the case. I actually wish there was less money in boxing because then we might actually get good matches being made again and less protection of stars.
              Last edited by Redd Foxx; 10-11-2019, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Then what about MLB, NHL and the NFL; Are those sports more appealing and popular to the average casual fan than boxing; Yes or No? If you ever decide to take your head out your ass you would understand and agree with what I am saying is true.
                NFL is the new mlb. Baseball, "America's pass time", my a s s. Football is where it's at now. And I say cool.

Nhl? WTF is that?

Lol

My heads been out of my a s s since 2001, or there about. You should try it sometime my friend.

Comment

NFL is the new mlb. Baseball, "America's pass time", my a s s. Football is where it's at now. And I say cool.
                  Which also happens to be the most popular sport in America. More people tune in to watch the NFL than boxing, is all I am saying.

The fact is, 20 years ago; Boxing was a Hell of a lot more popular in America and globally than it is today. Now it's become a niche' sport.

It's trying to make a come back though; Thanks to the free Fox television network.

Comment

My heads been out of my a s s since 2001, or there about. You should try it sometime my friend.
                    My, my, my! You just became a boxing fan since 2001? By that time boxing was no longer a mainstream sport. Man I feel sorry for you. No wonder why your boxing views are so warped

Comment

Which also happens to be the most popular sport in America. More people tune in to watch the NFL than boxing, is all I am saying.

The fact is, 20 years ago; Boxing was a Hell of a lot more popular in America and globally than it is today. Now it's become a niche' sport.

It's trying to make a come back though; Thanks to the free Fox television network.

It's probably because testerone levels have been dropping for the last 30 years. It's dropped one percent a year since 1997.

A 19 year old man in 2017 has the same amount of tes that a 39 year old man had in 1997. Or some shyt like that. I got too much data in my head to give you exacts.

Comment

Working...
                      X