No announcement yet.

I’m so Pissed off with Al Haymon! Prayers for Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
    Man, Spence was the purest Champion under Haymon’s belt. Haymon should’ve put his foot down on his crews like Davis, Easter, Broner, Charlo’s all under the influence of alcohol at events.

How many times was Broner exploited for his behavior to attract attention? This was not supposed to happen to Errol.

So torn about this. What’s going to happen with his belts?! This is a serious injury. Prayers for his recovery. Didn’t this happen to Vinny Paz?
    OP- you trolling. BOO THIS MAN!

Comment

My friends, you guys need to wake the phuq up!

What was the cause of Pernell Whitaker’s death?

You guys realize you can’t be speeding as such to begin with. What if the worst happened and someone got run over?

Hate to break it to you guys... but people get killed by being hit by cars. Yes these freak accidents happen and its the reason why I tell my kids to pay attention to the roads. Haymon needs to tell these Champs to be more responsible.

Comment

You need to be a realist young man. Yesterday Trill Boxing Talk (the LDBC) were making fun of Kovalev being an alcoholic and how HBO protected his lifestyle and that Kathy Duva knew all about it...

This is why I been telling you guys for the longest, stop with the propaganda.
        'somebody else said something stupid so now I get to as well'

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          You're a real piece of ****, OP.
          Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          He's just trolling
          Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          You come off as happy he got into an accident.
          So guys, was Errol drinking or not? I Gots no problem with dudes sipping how they please, it’s their life.

The problem is Al Haymon, and Haymon used Floyd to get to his current power.

Comment

Man, Spence was the purest Champion under Haymon’s belt. Haymon should’ve put his foot down on his crews like Davis, Easter, Broner, Charlo’s all under the influence of alcohol at events.

How many times was Broner exploited for his behavior to attract attention? This was not supposed to happen to Errol.

So torn about this. What’s going to happen with his belts?! This is a serious injury. Prayers for his recovery. Didn’t this happen to Vinny Paz?

Yeah this is Al Haymond's fault that 29 year old grown man and multimillionaire Errol Spence almost killed himself racing his lambo drunk rather than using his money to take an uber.

A 29 year old grown ass man is not responsible for his own choices in your la la land.

Comment

So guys, was Errol drinking or not? I Gots no problem with dudes sipping how they please, it’s their life.

The problem is Al Haymon, and Haymon used Floyd to get to his current power.
              Errol drinking and crashing has nothing to do with Haymon and Floyd. You aren't fooling anyone. You are happy AL's #1 guy got hurt in a car crash because anytime Haymon loses you see this as good for DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Errol drinking and crashing has nothing to do with Haymon and Floyd. You aren't fooling anyone. You are happy AL's #1 guy got hurt in a car crash because anytime Haymon loses you see this as good for DAZN.
                I don't follow you. You're speaking to the grand master pimp, sit'cho ass down with that cornball fluff!

DAZN been winning since its inception, said that many times before. And Wilder is Haymon's #1 guy, debatable though if it's Pac. Also, the reality is Welterweight hosts Terence Crawford, and unfortunately the Errol Spence fight is perhaps gone now. Industry and many fans have respect for Crawford, so this #1 theory was never a reality, and it's not Bud's fault PBC didn't acknowledge him with respect.

Errol Spence will most likely have to to go 154 for physical awareness, comfort, and the current circumstances.

And you ain't fooling anyone, you know DAZN is doing great with or without Haymon.

Comment

You can’t blame another man for another man decision. Haymon is a promoter not a babysitter.

Comment

Working...
                  X