Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Seriously Injured In Car Accident In Dallas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw the pics of his car after the accident. Very lucky he survived that.

Comment

Comment

• Damn that sucks. But with the money he has, he ought to have a different hot chick designated driver every night of the week. If he is able to return to boxing that would be great, but it is an unnecessary setback that should never have happened. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

Hooooooollllyyyyyyy shyt

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Non life threatening doesn't mean its okay, he could be paralyzed. they said the same thin after the Paul Williams crash the first reports was he was alive and well in stable condition with non life threatening injuries.

The thing is Spence was one of those macho guys, he probably viewed driving with a seatbelt for sissies, I remember him saying he only likes killers when referring to dogs, he said he likes dogs that are tough and capable so his ego and machismo showed there.

ego is the worst thing, it can get you hurt. I seen a guy at the gym trying to show off lifting heavy and he hurt his chest bad because he couldnt push up the weight.
            Yeah I always got the vibe from Spence that he needed to be humbled by something. It's too bad the humbling couldn't have come in the ring and without life threatening injuries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skip Bayless View Post
              😂😂 this too good to not laugh at no matter how hard i tried
              Is it that funny or are you just so evil and insensitive you and this idiot get off on others pain.

If you revel in human suffering maybe it’s true. Maybe you are a demon. Because regular people don’t react this way to someone’s life and career is on the line.

I never will understand folks like you. Don’t care if it’s another race, an animal or even an enemy. I never get to a point where this level of apathy to loss is okay.

You really showed up in this moment where you could have been decent and respectful.

Congratulations!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                Yeah I always got the vibe from Spence that he needed to be humbled by something. It's too bad the humbling couldn't have come in the ring and without life threatening injuries.
                One of my favorite fighters, and grateful his injuries are not life-threatening. The man has kids. But to be going that fast and driving while intoxicated...you have to be some kind of idiot. He could have killed someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  spence tryina be paul walker for halloween
                  Originally posted by Skip Bayless View Post
                  😂😂 this too good to not laugh at no matter how hard i tried
                  Is it that funny or are you just so evil and insensitive you and this idiot get off on others pain.

If you revel in human suffering maybe it’s true. Maybe you are a demon. Because regular people don’t react this way to someone’s life and career is on the line.

I never will understand folks like you. Don’t care if it’s another race, an animal or even an enemy. I never get to a point where this level of apathy to loss is okay.

You really showed up in this moment where you could have been decent and respectful.

Congratulations!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleB View Post
                    i got some jnside news that for spence boxing ever again thats it.... hes got to worrynabout living a normal life boxing is out ofnthe question.. from a reliable source
                    State your sources please

Comment

• Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post
                      Hooooooollllyyyyyyy shyt
                      Look at the red stain on the road after the dust settles... I really hope I'm wrong, but Spence probably won't be stepping on the ring again.

Comment

Working...
                      X