No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Seriously Injured In Car Accident In Dallas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    lol bruh you the one that got bent outta shape over a joke I made now you tryina flip the script
    All good bro, you clearly have perfect timing. Plenty of infant funerals to do stand up at. You can’t tell the parents how their slow kid should have learned to rollover and they wouldn’t have stopped breathing.

We didn’t even know what was up with Errol and ya’ll taking shots. No breaks no fractions now there is less sensitivity. But potentially paralyzed or dying... well maybe that’s not the time to get on stage?

Comment

• Drinking and driving....not good. Hope he recovers but more thankful he didn't hurt anyone. Stuff is no joke, drunk drivers kill 1,000 times more people than guns do and people don't say a word. Just learn from the mistake and move on but there needs to be accountability.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        this means 90% of the population should be locked up, most people leave the bar and get in their cars to go home, not the smartest decision especially if you are heavily intoxicated but its an every day practice.
        Not really. I take Uber all the time. I caught a DUI almost 20 years ago now.....never wanted to get one again. If I can afford Uber, I have zero doubts that spencer can afford one. He is arrogant and it almost cost him this time, hopefully he learns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
          All good bro, you clearly have perfect timing. Plenty of infant funerals to do stand up at. You can’t tell the parents how their slow kid should have learned to rollover and they wouldn’t have stopped breathing.

We didn’t even know what was up with Errol and ya’ll taking shots. No breaks no fractions now there is less sensitivity. But potentially paralyzed or dying... well maybe that’s not the time to get on stage?
          hol' up... Errol spence is a grown ass man I wouldn't joke about dead kids.... you really reaching..

wait.... are you errol's wife? .. it all makes sense now

Comment

• Terrible news to know of.Hope Spence recovers well

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Not really. I take Uber all the time. I caught a DUI almost 20 years ago now.....never wanted to get one again. If I can afford Uber, I have zero doubts that spencer can afford one. He is arrogant and it almost cost him this time, hopefully he learns.
              Just out of curiosity. People whom use Uber vs citizens whom buy a new car and pay for fuel, are there any reports for cost savings of Uber vs owning a car, as well as convenience?

Comment

hol' up... Errol spence is a grown ass man I wouldn't joke about dead kids.... you really reaching..

So only Errol’s wife has the right to feel this is trashy behavior? No brother, I just know my place as a Human Being.

Would afford each of you the same peace if I knew you were potentially on your death bed or seriously injured.

Great jokes just bad timing. In comedy the timing is everything.

Comment

... Errol isn't married...

... Broner isn't married...
                  ... Floyd isn't married...
                  ... Wilder isn't married (even if he has 8 children)...

Comment

• Lets hope he's made an example of, charged and punished to the full extent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                      So only Errol’s wife has the right to feel etc...
                      ... Fire, dear... do you even know anything about some Errol's supposed wife, whatsoever???... (and: are you married?)...

Comment

Working...
                      X