No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Seriously Injured In Car Accident In Dallas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TysonFury1988 View Post
    this is crazy. met errol in vegas at the ward kovalev rematch. he was a great, lovely man. hope he recovers well.. but it’s hard to guess that he will be in fighting shape soon.. wish errol all the best
    Nice did you get anything signed.

I feel like Spence is cool. I met Porter briefly, he was cool too. Good dude.

Comment

• naa cousin told me he needs hip surgery knee surgery and neck surgery... lol bro wtf u think he is superman look at the video..and several teeth

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleB View Post
        naa cousin told me he needs hip surgery knee surgery and neck surgery... lol bro wtf u think he is superman look at the video..and several teeth
        Pbc saying he had no broken bones? Are they covering something up?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Boksfan
          Karma for ducking Crawford? Let's hope he survive.

Originally posted by Thaman2x View Post
          You should be, at a minimum, suspended from the Board for such an idiotic comment.
          What's the max?

Comment

• Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
            This is why you wear seatbelts.
            NO. This is why you drive like you are a responsible person. And dont drink and drive and take the chance of killing innocent people. All these people who become famous and buy exotic cars and think they are on top of the world get humbled real quick. what a dumbazz!

Comment

• Hes ducking the Porter rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                NO. This is why you drive like you are a responsible person. And dont drink and drive and take the chance of killing innocent people. All these people who become famous and buy exotic cars and think they are on top of the world get humbled real quick. what a dumbazz!

I agree as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  Mother****er they plan to give him a DUI. Use critical thinking and stop making excuses for people who endanger the innocent for their own selfish reasons.
                  sir, i didnt read the reports that said that... I am asking you IF you knew for sure he was drunk, I just havent seen it in the news or heard of a planned DUI charge. The last I heard is that it was still being investigated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imkevopark View Post
                    Pbc saying he had no broken bones? Are they covering something up?
                    im trying to find this news, maybe something is being covered up, some posters are saying he is going to be charged with a DUI others are saying his bones are broken but none of this is in the news reports

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Still don’t understand a single word, you come across as a moron sorry. Either come out with what you want to say or stay irrelevant.

I don’t know you personally but I hope God makes more sensible and understanding people than yourself, you are almost an example of the devil in a way.

I believe in God the supreme being, I don’t practice the type of rubbish you practice in.

Like I said I hope this serves as a wake up call for Spence or anybody who is in his position. Part of falling down in life is not just to get up but to learn from it, if it’s indeed true that they found drug and alcohol in his system then I hope he takes heed of people like myself and others who are hoping he learn from it.... oppose to those who want to bury it under the carpet and stay silent.
                      Sorry bro, I can’t teach you reading comprehension. Not being able to understand a well articulated message would seem to make you the moron.

Anyway go to a learning center they can help you with your disability. Shame because maybe what I wrote could have been valuable.

Looks like all that hating didn’t pay off. Hear the news, no fractures or bones broken? Now that is divine.

Comment

Working...
                      X