No announcement yet.

I just got DAZN last weekend, and...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    No bro is was honestly **** at the beginning. the 10 dollar DAZN sub was **** DAZN.

I've been trying to get DAZN in america since like 2014, back when Boxing Asylum was a forum and no one streamed boxing in the states. I just wanted boxing's version of UFC fightpass or WWE Network. I was jealous of mma/wrestling fans.

Back then, they had a very good VPN detector. So, they knew my ass wasn't German or Dutch and blocked me.

Anyway, point is despite being a Wilder fan and all that Hearn vs Wilder ****, I don't give a ****, I want streamed boxing. It makes it easier to decide where I'll watch it and there's less conflict over TVs in my house.

At first DAZN was just bad, very little to watch and it worked like ****.

So yeah, some them dudes were probably just dicks, but, not everyone reporting on DAZN's app early on was being a dick. You got in at a good time bud. Now is the time to get DAZN and ESPN and whatever else comes down the pipe.

Really, the sanctioning bodies are dumb as ****. They always should have moved into distribution. In many ways the UFC makes them look halfassed. Then again in many ways boxing makes the UFC look halfassed as well...
    Yeah, I wish they had an old school boxing app where you could watch all of the older fights going back to Jack Johnson. how dope would that be? I'd be watching fights all day long. It'd be in the background like music hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
      Man, it's an amazing app. I should have got it a year ago. For all of you who are saying that it is no good or trash, do you even have the app? Who cares if it's from another country, it's dope. I will never pay PPV again hahahaha. Ever. I'm going to get the ESPN+ app now too just so I can see all the rest of the fights too. This is the way of the future and if you guys don't get it, you are missing out
      You’ve made a choice where to spend your money. Cool. Can others make that same choice? If we decide not to get streaming services you shouldn’t have an issue with it.

It’s as if you are saying you can only be a boxing fan if you spend your money the same way you do.

Comment

Man, it's an amazing app. I should have got it a year ago. For all of you who are saying that it is no good or trash, do you even have the app? Who cares if it's from another country, it's dope. I will never pay PPV again hahahaha. Ever. I'm going to get the ESPN+ app now too just so I can see all the rest of the fights too. This is the way of the future and if you guys don't get it, you are missing out
        Both are really good apps but Dazn is a better product if you are just into combat sports, even though Dazn doesn't have UFC they have Bellator with some gem fights and no xtra PPV being asked . Also with Dazn they save all the fights ,sometimes ESPN they disappear,its a more confusing set up. Cant beat 5 /6 bucks a month with ESPN either . Both have a selection of past fights ,ESPN has the better selection as far as old school fights but not sure if they are saved permanently .
        Last edited by REDEEMER; 10-09-2019, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          You’ve made a choice where to spend your money. Cool. Can others make that same choice? If we decide not to get streaming services you shouldn’t have an issue with it.

It’s as if you are saying you can only be a boxing fan if you spend your money the same way you do.
          Still in other posters finances ? Unbelievable ..Ha

Comment

Yeah I was watching some past fights this morning while working out. I didn't know they had that on there until I got the app. I wish they had old Ali fights on there. That would be dope
            just get the ESPN plus app like ur planning to do. They have lots of ali,tyson,hearns fights on there.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              Boxing streams actually aren't harder and harder to get. Any stream you want for a DAZN card you can get.

If you are a pretty hardcore boxing fan, DAZN was a must get from the get go.
              yeah streams are hella easy to get. Unrealible on big fights nights but yeah they are everywhere.

I have dazn but whenever someone ask me for streams I send em to the usual places and then they awlays hit me up again midpoint talking about the streams went down lfmao.

Comment

DAZN is the best model going foward. You shouldn't have to watch boxing with Bobs model as in on ESPN, ESPN PLUS, and PPV. Haymons free boxing is good for luring casuals but then add paid for Showtime and ppv then it becomes a muddled mess. One source is the best way to represent boxing along with one price. The dinosaurs need to go and bosing has to step into the future along with instant replays for fouls.

Comment

I've had DAZN since September last year 2018 when it first started.

I've had it ever since, I definitely enjoy it.

Also have ESPN+ and I watch FOX, Showtime and the PPV's also.

I don't discriminate, Lol.

Comment

DAZN APP itself is GREAT! Just need to add more content which they're trying to do I'm sure but getting the rights to more popular sports like NBA and NFL here in the US is not easy and they're not the only ones in line trying to get those rights. They have to compete with the likes of Google/YoutubeTV, Amazon and so many others in the current streaming war that is going right now between all these major companies

So Yeah, it is a great app, the Layout and everything is Nice. It is 100x a better APP than ESPN+ that is for sure

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                      just get the ESPN plus app like ur planning to do. They have lots of ali,tyson,hearns fights on there.
                      Damn?!?? They do? It would be worth it just to watch old, clean Ali fights. They said that they have all of the 30 for 30 series too.

Comment

Working...
                      X