No announcement yet.

I just got DAZN last weekend, and...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got DAZN last weekend, and...

Man, it's an amazing app. I should have got it a year ago. For all of you who are saying that it is no good or trash, do you even have the app? Who cares if it's from another country, it's dope. I will never pay PPV again hahahaha. Ever. I'm going to get the ESPN+ app now too just so I can see all the rest of the fights too. This is the way of the future and if you guys don't get it, you are missing out

Um, okay? Why exactly did you wait until this weekend to get it?

Comment

Why would you never pay for a PPV again?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Um, okay? Why exactly did you wait until this weekend to get it?
        The boxing streams have been harder and harder to get lately to be honest. I was always good with streaming the fights but that's not the case now. I'm kicking myself for not getting it a year ago. I just don't get why everyone is so against it though. Are people really that stupid to where they think PPV is better? One PPV fight costs as much as a year of DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
          The boxing streams have been harder and harder to get lately to be honest. I was always good with streaming the fights but that's not the case now. I'm kicking myself for not getting it a year ago. I just don't get why everyone is so against it though. Are people really that stupid to where they think PPV is better? One PPV fight costs as much as a year of DAZN.
          Boxing streams actually aren't harder and harder to get. Any stream you want for a DAZN card you can get.

If you are a pretty hardcore boxing fan, DAZN was a must get from the get go.

Comment

I’ve had it since the Canelo/Fielding fight and think it’s solid. I paid for the year up front. Still a good value as there are at least 3 fights that normally would have been PPV fights that I watch with the sub.
            The production values have improved.
            The UI on the app could use some work but they’ve done some updates already. I think down the line that will do an overhaul.
            There’s some really good past fights to watch as well. If your a baseball fan there’s a lot of content as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Why would you never pay for a PPV again?
              Because they are messing up the model for it. It was supposed to be for the best fights only. Now they give us crappy fights and charge PPV. Like the Wilder Ortiz II fight hahaha. I guarantee you they won't release the real PPV numbers for that fight. So if I have the ESPN+ app and DAZN, I should be able to watch most of the big fights. Plus, most of the biggest fights are not getting made. Spence Crawford, AJ Wilder (which will be on DAZN), etc.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                I’ve had it since the Canelo/Fielding fight and think it’s solid. I paid for the year up front. Still a good value as there are at least 3 fights that normally would have been PPV fights that I watch with the sub.
                The production values have improved.
                The UI on the app could use some work but they’ve done some updates already. I think down the line that will do an overhaul.
                There’s some really good past fights to watch as well. If your a baseball fan there’s a lot of content as well.
                Yeah I was watching some past fights this morning while working out. I didn't know they had that on there until I got the app. I wish they had old Ali fights on there. That would be dope

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                  Because they are messing up the model for it. It was supposed to be for the best fights only. Now they give us crappy fights and charge PPV. Like the Wilder Ortiz II fight hahaha. I guarantee you they won't release the real PPV numbers for that fight. So if I have the ESPN+ app and DAZN, I should be able to watch most of the big fights. Plus, most of the biggest fights are not getting made. Spence Crawford, AJ Wilder (which will be on DAZN), etc.
                  So if Spence/Crawford is made, you wouldn't pay for it?

The PPV model isn't any different than it has been going back thirty years. This is how it is has always been. You just have to choose which fights/cards you want to purchase.

Comment

I used to get some buffering but haven't the last 2 or 3 shows. Not sure if they fixed some stuff or what but that was my only complaint with DAZN. The next couple months are gonna be really good for them.

Comment

Working...
                    X