No announcement yet.

I just got DAZN last weekend, and...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    You’ve made a choice where to spend your money. Cool. Can others make that same choice? If we decide not to get streaming services you shouldn’t have an issue with it.

It’s as if you are saying you can only be a boxing fan if you spend your money the same way you do.
    Not what I am saying at all. I'm simply saying it is a great app and you guys should check it out. How is that something to debate about? Do you have the app? Can you answer that before you continue to talk smack?

Comment

I used to pay for Dazn in beginning but stopped after realizing it can be watched for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
        Damn?!?? They do? It would be worth it just to watch old, clean Ali fights. They said that they have all of the 30 for 30 series too.
        Yes sir, Ali, duran, hearns,foreman, Tyson. All the 30 by 30s. Great quality too. Also great documentarys

Comment

Not what I am saying at all. I'm simply saying it is a great app and you guys should check it out. How is that something to debate about? Do you have the app? Can you answer that before you continue to talk smack?
          Don’t bother justifying the benefits of DAZN to the PBC Shills. They have affiliated networks to the PBc LDBC on this site. These same posters were specific about LDBc bashing and when I, tHe grand master of DAZN awareness first told everyone about its greatness, guess which posters showed up to discredit it, all while during the same the LDBC channels said the same agenda. It’s no coincidence. Like it’s no surprise that Breadman Edwards strokes Haymon at the Red Light District.

Comment

I have Canadian DAZN with a VPN so get their boxing and the Premier League. Still gonna need a stream for the Warrington fight tonight. IPTV has fallen apart.

Comment

Forget it, you are wasting your time with these idiots. They hate on DAZN not because of the fights they provide or value for money or the fact its an APP or anything like that.

They hate on DAZN cuz its run by Eddie Hearn and its direct competition with the PBC with Fox and soon to die Showtime. So no matter how good DAZN may be these guys will never admit it, they will **** on it from any angle they can.

but thanks for being a Boxing fan and saying something Boxing related is good and others may like it, thats what these forums are supposed to be about. Its just a shame its been flooded with idiots who will shill for and defend the PBC to the hilt and will crap on anything that is seen as competition to the PBC any chance they can get.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                Yes sir, Ali, duran, hearns,foreman, Tyson. All the 30 by 30s. Great quality too. Also great documentarys
                Damn, I'm sold hahah. I have a large library of fights on my computer's hard drive but they are all downloaded or from YouTube. most are OK quality, but I'd love to be able to have more fights than that. I want to watch Jack Johnson and Joe Louis fights along with Jack Dempsey, but clean video versions of them.

Comment

You’ve made a choice where to spend your money. Cool. Can others make that same choice? If we decide not to get streaming services you shouldn’t have an issue with it.

It’s as if you are saying you can only be a boxing fan if you spend your money the same way you do.
                  I'm still waiting for you to answer my question. Do you have the DAZN app or not?

Comment

That's not what he said at all, pretty defensive post out of nowhere

Comment

Are you impressed with their sound quality tonight? cause it sure is full of silence

Comment

Working...
                      X