Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Spence: Take Your Panties Off And Sign The Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    These are the kind of moronic people we have following boxing now.

Listen kid, stop cheerleading for a fking promotional outfit and start hoping we get the best fights in boxing made.
    This right here is the correct answer, response....

i kind of understood with the fanbois....gay tendencies and all.
    But the promo fanboys i dont get at all...unless theyre just trolls or actually being paid by the aforementioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      You're on point! My hope is that Spence stays at 147 long enough for Boots Ennis to get a shot! I think Boots would give Spence and Crawford a run for their money!
      Give Boots some time to develop. A lot of time, he's still a baby

Comment

• When the time is here and I'm coming for you, I just want to say one thing. YOU BETTER NOT DUCK ME SON. YOU BETTER NOT DUCK ME.

Comment

• Originally posted by landotter View Post
          this is gonna be interesting. The pbc doesn't even say crawford's name on broadcasts or list him in 147 champs or among the top in the division.

Crawford got nice coin to stay where he is and fight on espn. he also is in serious danger of wasting the prime of his career.
          nope. It's spence who will go down as a coward if he dosen't fight crawford.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Spence is a little coward bytch ducking Crawford like that. Spence fans are not boxing fans.
            Bud is a little coward bytch ducking Brook/Porter like that. Bud fans are not boxing fans.

Seriously, why would PBC split revenue with a dude who can only pull 150k views? Why would PBC fighters mention Bud's name knowing that fight will never happen? Why mention Bud to help market him? Bud might be the next Adrien Broner for all we know.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
              This right here is the correct answer, response....

i kind of understood with the fanbois....gay tendencies and all.
              But the promo fanboys i dont get at all...unless theyre just trolls or actually being paid by the aforementioned.
              I own all the Hiltons in the world while you own several Motel 6's. Let's merge and split our revenue.

In order to understand boxing, you must think like the man behind the register. There are fanboys and there are advanced fanboys who knows what goes on behind the scenes.

There's nothing wrong with either type.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                These are the kind of moronic people we have following boxing now.

Listen kid, stop cheerleading for a fking promotional outfit and start hoping we get the best fights in boxing made.
                :word::word::word:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  And Spence see his chin getting check. That's why he told Crawford he was taking the easy route and still got his ass whooped. Now he is fighting Garcia because his boss said so, a fighter that has been dismissing and snubbing Spence for years. What happened to the Pac fight? His boss told him to shut the **** up about that ****. "You fighting Danny next."
                  Cut it out, he didn't get whooped. DSG is a good fight so don't be mad Bud can't get in the mix, he should of known better than to stay with the devil. You can leave Manny out of this cuz he should be retired right now & Bud couldn't get a fight with Manny either, do you remember that?

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    Drop the belt then rather than holding it hostage
                    What are you talking about, Errol is active.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      You screaming about the loot like you're going to get paid from it. Boxing is entertainment and nothing more. If the entertainers aren't providing the customers what they want to see then **** em. Instead a faction of you guys have chosen to become sycophants. Its strange.
                      When its about the loot its personal....We are also getting entertained with solid fights from PBC. Thank You Al, PBC & T.B.E.

Comment

Working...
                      X