Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Trilogy? I'd Win Again - I'll Even Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    Canelo lost the first 2 fights, made it clear he wanted nothing to do with GGG but now that he sees GGG has aged and is a shadow of his former self all of a sudden he wants to talk about him? Typical Canelo
    try reading the article, interview took place before ggg fought derevyanchenko...

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
      try reading the article, interview took place before ggg fought derevyanchenko...
      Yes and in the interview he makes excuses to not fight GGG...

Typical Canelo indeed

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        If he gets a bigger cut for fighting Golovkin by your logic he's also a freeloader.
        No he’s not you dork.

Canelo has always been guaranteed $34mil on Mexican Holidays on DAZN; two times a year.

GGG would get $40 million by fulfilling his main goal for DAZN prorated from his “$100mil” deal.

Canelo knows this. If they’re going to free load off Canelo as such then Canelo wants his premium from his own deal. All it means is Canelo isn’t a dummy you dummy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
          Let GGG fight Charlo or Andrade then if he wins cleanly face Canelo.
          Couldn't agree more. I can't believe I'm paying for DAZN just for them to shove Andrade down my throat while crying about him not getting a shot at top fighters, smh.

He's priced himself out of good fights in the past and now we have to hear him begging when DAZN has filler space for him between fights on their cards. Jezuz.

I wouldn't mind seeing him face Charlo, but I'm not sure where that fight happens. GGG may very well be on his last leg and I wouldn't mind one of the young guns getting a shot at him before it's too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
            Yes and in the interview he makes excuses to not fight GGG...

Typical Canelo indeed
            you are trying to imply canelo changed his tune after looking at a bad version of ggg from the dervy fight, thats clearly not the case since this inteview was before the fight... i have yet to see canelo talking about ggg after the fight with dervy...
            Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
            Canelo lost the first 2 fights, made it clear he wanted nothing to do with GGG but now that he sees GGG has aged and is a shadow of his former self all of a sudden he wants to talk about him? Typical Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
              No he’s not you dork.

Canelo has always been guaranteed $34mil on Mexican Holidays on DAZN; two times a year.

GGG would get $40 million by fulfilling his main goal for DAZN prorated from his “$100mil” deal.

Canelo knows this. If they’re going to free load off Canelo as such then Canelo wants his premium from his own deal. All it means is Canelo isn’t a dummy you dummy!
              What it means is that using your logic he's a freeloader scrambling for a handout. He's going to be favored to win. He refused to fight Golovkin again. Apparently he won't fight him because he got his feelings hurt. LOL. Don't blame him for dreaming that excuse up after the beating he took in his last fight. So all of a sudden it's all forgiven and he really doesn't dislike Golovkin anymore. In fact he admires him. It's now OKAY as long as he can ride on Golovkin's coat tails begging for more money.
              Last edited by TonyGe; 10-09-2019, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The tucker View Post
                canelo saw ggg’s fight and thought to him self”I’m about to end this mans whole career”.

Lol
                agreed... greeen k sent.

Comment

What it means is that using your logic he's a freeloader scrambling for a handout. He's going to be favored to win. He refused to fight Golovkin again. Apparently he won't fight him because he got his feelings hurt. LOL. Don't blame him for dreaming that excuse up after the beating he took in his last fight. So all of a sudden it's all forgiven and he really doesn't dislike Golovkin anymore. In fact he admires him. It's now OKAY as long as he can ride on Golovkin's coat tails begging for more money.
                  Let’s do Layman’s terms:

What is GGG’s current pay that DAZN has disclosed per fight?

We just learned that GGG doesn’t even get the full amount. He gets half cash and the rest DAZN keeps so for when he retires Golovkin gets the rest of his pay, and mainly because DAZN doesn’t want the risk.

GGG’s $7.5mil

vs

Canelo’s $34mil automatically per Mexican holidays.

That means if GGG gets a higher pay cut off Canelo then Canelo just wants another big pay cut from his own deal. He just said it to the public, “let’s revise the numbers.”

Stop feeling salty knowing I’m right. It seems perfectly fine for you to be Pro-GGG and exploit Canelo’s purse power for the Kazakh but when Canelo does the same thing you think it’s freeloading? Canelo has been saying he doesn’t need GGG but if it happens, the numbers need to be revised.

Layman doe

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                    Let’s do Layman’s terms:

What is GGG’s current pay that DAZN has disclosed per fight?

We just learned that GGG doesn’t even get the full amount. He gets half cash and the rest DAZN keeps so for when he retires Golovkin gets the rest of his pay, and mainly because DAZN doesn’t want the risk.

GGG’s $7.5mil

vs

Canelo’s $34mil automatically per Mexican holidays.

That means if GGG gets a higher pay cut off Canelo then Canelo just wants another big pay cut from his own deal. He just said it to the public, “let’s revise the numbers.”

Stop feeling salty knowing I’m right. It seems perfectly fine for you to be Pro-GGG and exploit Canelo’s purse power for the Kazakh but when Canelo does the same thing you think it’s freeloading? Canelo has been saying he doesn’t need GGG but if it happens, the numbers need to be revised.

Layman doe
                    No what it means if we follow your logic is Canelo is an opportunist and freeloader. Which pretty much sums up his whole career. The only reason he fought Golovkin was they miss timed the "marination" process. In layman's terms "marinate" is a sly way of saying "it's the right time to stop ducking Golovkin because he looks vulnerable." Hopefully for you and him they won't fight again and Canelo can hang on to his delusional lunatic fringe fans. Even they can't be so ****** as not to see whats up if he fights him again. Rest assured they won't fight. Canelo won't risk his reputation to fight for mere money.

Comment

No what it means if we follow your logic is Canelo is an opportunist and freeloader. Which pretty much sums up his whole career. The only reason he fought Golovkin was they miss timed the "marination" process. In layman's terms "marinate" is a sly way of saying "it's the right time to stop ducking Golovkin because he looks vulnerable." Hopefully for you and him they won't fight again and Canelo can hang on to his delusional lunatic fringe fans. Even they can't be so ****** as not to see whats up if he fights him again. Rest assured they won't fight. Canelo won't risk his reputation to fight for mere money.
                      Hey man here are the facts to jog your memory on reality. I don’t let anyone take advantage of my help in life. If a guy owes me substantial money he better pay up. And lastly, the concept of A side vs B side is regards to money and splits.

I don’t know but maybe in real life you don’t mind guys taking advantage of you... that’s cool for you!

Your contradicting yourself and agreeing with me anyways.

If you say GGG vs Canelo should happen with GGG taking a premium amount for Canelo then automatically you agree with a Canelo getting a premium for himself. Try and be brighter!

Comment

Working...
                      X