PACQUIAO vs SPENCE Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PACQUIAO vs SPENCE Jr.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

ďOn paper, Spence is too strong, skilled and young. In addition, he sports the length and size, which implies a bad night for a 40-year-old Manny Pacquiao if they fight next year. Thatís why in my past interviews I didnít advise the fighting senator to take on this challenge,Ē Mr. Icasiano said in an online interview.

https://www.bworldonline.com/pacquia...sting-matchup/

ďGetting past Shawn Porter with the performance that I know I can put on against him, and then getting the fight that I want after that and thatís the Manny Pacquiao fight.Ē - Spence

https://www.scmp.com/sport/boxing/ar...ence-says-fans

Comment

We don't know what damage if any that Shawn Porter fight may have taken out of Erroll Spence, Jr. Rumor has it that he is been struggling to make the 147 lbs limit for years.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        We don't know what damage if any that Shawn Porter fight may have taken out of Erroll Spence, Jr. Rumor has it that he is been struggling to make the 147 lbs limit for years.
        If Spence goes to 154 I think itíll be interesting. I donít think the division is super sexy right now, maybe him moving up changes that. And maybe itís just me, but Spence seems big for 147 but small for 154. Lol.

Comment

I see Pacquiao doing Spence like his skill-set peer, Thurman. PAC will win a close decision after tiring out by the 6th round. Spence will then announce he will move to 54 and proceed to become an unspectacular contender.

Comment

Vulnerabilities exposed..

Comment

Done with people marketing this spence guy... His last was enough to prove he's an ordinary good boxer.

Manny comes up with his old game plan of not trying to impress anyone but freddie, it will be easy.

Comment

ďSome of Mannyís opponents donít even make the post-fight press conference because theyíre being rushed to the hospital. But Porter didnít show too many signs on his face that he was in a brawl with Spence. Just compare what Mannyís opponents look like after a fight to how Porter looked like after his fight with Spence and youíll notice Spence canít be that hard of a puncher.Ē - Fortune

https://www.philstar.com/sports/2019...-better-spence

Comment

I will say this again that pac will make spence look worse than margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by adeathnote View Post
                    If Spence goes to 154 I think itíll be interesting. I donít think the division is super sexy right now, maybe him moving up changes that. And maybe itís just me, but Spence seems big for 147 but small for 154. Lol.
                    - -He was smaller framed and muscled than Porter who's a load for any great.

Thought Haymon penciled in Dannyboy for his next fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X