Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Goes Through Hell To Decision Derevyanchenko in War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
    Canelo doesn't have the power or the stamina to stop him. Chenko has a much bigger tank and that's why he was able to have the success he had tonight. Canelo has 3-4 rounds of good work then he has to wait for 3-4 rounds to get his wind back. Chenko would bring it to Canelo the entire fight.
    Lets built the next Monster for Canelo, to wait and terr it down as soon as Canelo signs the dotted line to fight him. Then he is gonna turn into the guy with just 14 fights lack of experience and took to much damage vs GGG & Jacobs that's why Canelo took the fight with him. I have seen this too many times before when it comes to Canelo there is no fair shake, no unbias opinion from the haters.

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
      Just as I expected. This fight is bs.
      Just as I expected about people disrespecting Porter and Derev... those people are BS.
      Originally posted by Theosis26 View Post
      Ggg will break chenko down. This wont last much longer
      You wrote it after 3rd round? Blind?
      Originally posted by mfJow View Post
      Triple G won the first 2 rounds and the last 2.
      Derev won 12-th Rnd. GGG hold Derev for 2 minutes of that round while Derev wrestled and threw average body shots.

A-side got a nod but I like Derev. Close fight but Derev beat GGG to the punch. Chenko answered anything GGG threw but GGG didn't answer most of what Chenko threw.

Comment

• I have to admit, GGG looked old, slow and lacked stamina. I don't know if the being sick the week of the fight rumor was true or not but something was off. I think he just squeaked out this win by the KD but I can't see him winning a 3rd Canelo fight anymore. I'm not sure how much GGG has left to give. I'm sad about it but its part of the sport and almost nothing lasts forever.

Comment

• GGG’s PLAN B is to refer to PLAN A Ud think Pappa Trinidad was in his corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by inidouh View Post
            I tell you how. Canelo vs kovalev is a Scam. That fight is bought and paid for. kovalev is cashing out and GB is paying him millions to take a dive. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that Canelo will win.
            Do you have any proof of that or are you talking out of your åss as usual? maybe you're drunk or high as *** since it is a weekend. Either way, you are speaking nonsense.

Comment

• I thought Dereyevchencko won. I think GGG should have 3 losses on his resume after tonight, as I had Canelo beating GGG twice.

However I don't feel sorry for GGG or Dereyevchencko.

CANELO should retire GGG with a brutal highlight reel KO then fight Dereyevchencko and destroy him for pricing himself out like a chump to take on the easier fight.

Comment

• Ehh, I had it for Derev. GGG is losing speed and volume

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                  I thought Dereyevchencko won. I think GGG should have 3 losses on his resume after tonight, as I had Canelo beating GGG twice.

However I don't feel sorry for GGG or Dereyevchencko.

CANELO should retire GGG with a brutal highlight reel KO then fight Dereyevchencko and destroy him for pricing himself out like a chump to take on the easier fight.

Did you even watch the fights? Canelo beating GGG twice?....umm ok. I had Chenko beating him, but definitely NOT Canelo. I certainly think Chenko would easily beat Canelo though.

Speaking of who should have losses...Canelo should have at least 4, including Mayweather, twice against GGG and Lara.

Comment

• Have to give credit to Saunders when he said that GGG would win, but it would take a toll on him as it would be very brutal and physical. I also predicted GGG by a ver close decision. It seems like age is catching up with GGG. Jesus Christ, think how it mush have been to fight him 5 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                      Jonathon Banks sucks as couch he was giving no counsel other relax! let your hands go, there were a lot of things he could've done but Banks incompetent.
                      He will be replaced I can almost guarantee it.

Golovkin seemed to be hinting at it during his postfight interview.

Comment

Working...
                      X