Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Goes Through Hell To Decision Derevyanchenko in War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    do the right thing Gennady

you want a third fight from Canelo... then you should rematch Derevyanchenko

you certainly cannot cry about Canelo, while ignoring Derevyanchenko... if Canelo makes you wait, you now have something to occupy your time
    Good point, GGG SHOULD rematch Derev.
    To win GGG needs to make adjustments...not a lot of hope there.
    Technician wins the rematch. If it eventuates.
    My guess is GGG's team don't allow it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timur78 View Post
      Sergiy didn't make it a war. GGG tried.
      Sergiy moved really well (his style) and fired rapid combinations, not letting GGG get set on his punches.
      Derev also made GGG walk backwards which worked really well.
      I don't even remember Canelo doing that in their 2nd fight.
      Trust me GGG don't want a rematch with the Technician.
      I wouldn't want a rematch with him either,lol. Tough as nails! Dervy was an accomplished amateur with only one pro loss to a top contender Daniel Jacobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        How do you duck a MW Ranked 5-7 to fight the LHW CHAMPION???
        Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
        Do you have any proof of that or are you talking out of your åss as usual? maybe you're drunk or high as *** since it is a weekend. Either way, you are speaking nonsense.

You my friend seem quite naive. Boxing has always been blatantly corrupt. Fixing fights has always been common place in boxing. Where have you been? You would be surprise at just how many professional bouts have been fixed within the last year alone. If you're smart, you can watch some fights and tell that they're fixed. Boxing is corrupt from the floor up. There's no area in boxing that's not corrupt, it's right in your face. Even the blind can see that boxing is so corrupt because it has little to no over-sight.Take the WBC for instance.What that disgraceful organization did for Canelo is criminal, creating special rules where a Champion doesn't have to fight any Mandatory, never in the history of boxing have we seen such a spectacle as this.

Comment

• Originally posted by inidouh View Post
          You my friend seem quite naive. Boxing has always been blatantly corrupt. Fixing fights has always been common place in boxing. Where have you been? You would be surprise at just how many professional bouts have been fixed within the last year alone. If you're smart, you can watch some fights and tell that they're fixed. Boxing is corrupt from the floor up. There's no area in boxing that's not corrupt, it's right in your face. Even the blind can see that boxing is so corrupt because it has little to no over-sight.Take the WBC for instance.What that disgraceful organization did for Canelo is criminal, creating special rules where a Champion doesn't have to fight any Mandatory, never in the history of boxing have we seen such a spectacle as this.
          Yeah, I second that. Against someone like Technician, GGG is a protected asset.
          The more losses GGG accumulates under that 6 fight deal the less marketable he becomes.
          So it makes sense to help him win on scorecards even if he doesn't deserve it on the night.

Comment

• Idk why all the excuses.....

Ggg fights likes this all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Yeah , I totally agree that he shouldn’t be fighting Canelo again
              I believed that GGG won the first fight but was totally outclassed in the second one
              I really don’t need to see a third fight , I’ve been saying this before last night’s fight , that I strongly believe Canelo would beat him even more decisive
              I don't want to see the 3rd fight because as far as I'm concerned a past his prime GGG beat the prime Canelo Twice. He got screwed in the 2nd fight. Vast majority of boxing pundits and press agreed. When the fight ended and they gave the titles to Canelo I said he should walk because a possible 3rd fight will be offered by the PPV leader when GGG is no longer a challenge at 39 or 40. Both guys have granite chins and all close rounds will NOT go to GGG so what's the point. We can see already where this is going with Canelo screwing over DAZN after signing for the guaranteed bucks. For DAZN's sake he owed the investors the 3rd fight to put the channel over the top. But NOPE!! Brutal. Screw the 3rd fight both should move on. The marinating happened way before the first fight and now it pretty stale. He should have beaten the old guy decisively. Didn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                I don't want to see the 3rd fight because as far as I'm concerned a past his prime GGG beat the prime Canelo Twice. He got screwed in the 2nd fight. Vast majority of boxing pundits and press agreed. When the fight ended and they gave the titles to Canelo I said he should walk because a possible 3rd fight will be offered by the PPV leader when GGG is no longer a challenge at 39 or 40. Both guys have granite chins and all close rounds will NOT go to GGG so what's the point. We can see already where this is going with Canelo screwing over DAZN after signing for the guaranteed bucks. For DAZN's sake he owed the investors the 3rd fight to put the channel over the top. But NOPE!! Brutal. Screw the 3rd fight both should move on. The marinating happened way before the first fight and now it pretty stale. He should have beaten the old guy decisively. Didn't happen.
                Don’t agree on everything but we’re on similar pages
                It’s just got old and quick
                Can’t stanf the fact that GGG is like a fughin puppy chasing his owner
                And I do believe , we just witnessed GGG getting old overnight

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Don’t agree on everything but we’re on similar pages
                  It’s just got old and quick
                  Can’t stanf the fact that GGG is like a fughin puppy chasing his owner
                  And I do believe , we just witnessed GGG getting old overnight
                  He did get old. His old means competitive but getting beat to the punch and no longer landing the right punch at the right time in the right spot. That was his thing. Now it's gone. Won't look good no matter who he fights now. He was amazing in his prime. That was the early HBO days. Nice guy very humble and a warrior but 2020 gonna be a bad year for him, and he doesn't see it coming at all. I'm gonna hate to watch this unfold.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                    He did get old. His old means competitive but getting beat to the punch and no longer landing the right punch at the right time in the right spot. That was his thing. Now it's gone. Won't look good no matter who he fights now. He was amazing in his prime. That was the early HBO days. Nice guy very humble and a warrior but 2020 gonna be a bad year for him, and he doesn't see it coming at all. I'm gonna hate to watch this unfold.
                    He was something special in his prime without doubt
                    I hope your wrong and decides to get out before it’s to late
                    I hate when boxers hang around à la Roy Jones

Comment

• Really enjoyed the fight GGG won 115-112 or 114-113 no issues with the scoring but father time has caught the great warrior and the end is near. Props to Derevyanchenko who put up a brave performance like he did against Jacobs. Great to see 2 huge fights at 160 in 2019. Would love to see GGG try unify with Andrade next.

Comment

Working...
                      X