Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Goes Through Hell To Decision Derevyanchenko in War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R.KHLMS4LIFE View Post
    Hmmm a cherry picker lhw champion who's just as suspect as ggg with body shots and has lost 2 steps instead of 1. Why not fight bivol or beterviev pretty much same reason canelo fought Fielding instead of smith it's easier and a belt to add to legacy. Canelo a excellent fighter but if you wanna be the best you honestly gotta beat the best.

like Golovkin did... ?

Comment

• GGG won exact same margins as Daniel Jacobs.. Crowd pays for fight, so they hv luxury to boo a bad decision

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobo View Post
        GGG lost 8-4.
        So, how come he won?

Comment

• What a fight. GGG was in there with a live dog. Golovkin will go down as the greatest MW ever. What a lion.

Comment

• Boxing is as much mental as it is physical. This guy came in tonight with a made up mind and almost pulled it off and beat GGG, most of us think he did. But you go throughout history and those fighters that stepped in the ring and weren’t intimated at all by what everyone else in boxing thought about the other guy they were facing across the ring. Buster Douglas vs Tyson, Andy Ruiz vs Anthony Joshua, Frankie Randall vs Chavez , Sugar Ray Leonard vs Hagler, Aaron Pryor vs Arguello, Muhammad Ali vs Foreman, Holyfield vs Tyson, Hopkins vs Trinidad, Tarver vs Jones II, James Toney vs Nunn, the list goes on. Believing is huge.

Comment

• GGG finally gets the Canelo treatment and is given most of the close rds. Derevyanchenko performed better than any GGG opponent. Great fight whatever way it went. There must be a rematch! GGG is really good now not the unstoppable killer he was during his prime. He's prime to lose in his next fight and there won't be a debate either. His best days are over. He's even slower and just doesn't have the savvy to land the big punch when the opening arrives. Rematch Derevyanchenko!

Comment

• That fight could’ve gone either way. SD looked like he was in a car accident

Comment

• I think the best GGG deserved was a draw, I think he lost that fight. Derevyanchenko brought it to him since the cut and GGG looked slow and ineffective.

Comment

• Originally posted by R.KHLMS4LIFE View Post
                    As a ggg fan that fight was ggg closest thing to real loss. I felt it was a draw and if it wasn't for the knockdown then it'd be a loss. Sergey did a better job than canelo did in either fight know wonder Sergey was avoided by ggg a year ago and was avoided by canelo this year. Sergey is definitely a champion without the belt and would be Andrade and Charlo . I guess the judges felt bad since they robbed ggg in the canelo fights especially the first fight. Ggg looks to have either been sick during this fight or lost a step makes me appreciate pacquiao even more and if you like boxing you should appreciate pacquiao while hes still here.

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    How do you duck a MW Ranked 5-7 to fight the LHW CHAMPION???

I tell you how. Canelo vs kovalev is a Scam. That fight is bought and paid for. kovalev is cashing out and GB is paying him millions to take a dive. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that Canelo will win.
                    Last edited by inidouh; 10-05-2019, 11:45 PM. Reason: error

Comment

• Originally posted by inidouh View Post
                      I tell you how. Canelo vs kovalev is a Scam. That fight is bought and paid for. kovalev is cashing out and Golden is paying him a big money to take a diive. I have no doubt in my mind that Canelo will win.

then you should bet your house and your big fat wife on it

Comment

Working...
                      X