Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Goes Through Hell To Decision Derevyanchenko in War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are missing math in your life

Comment

• Best comment of the night comes from Junbengreat on another post during the fight. I couldn’t stop laughing after reading it because I was watching the fight when I read it and it was so true...LMAO!!!!

“GGG still blocking punches with his face”

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
        Andrade beats him too.
        - -Androgynous don't "beat" nobody but setups.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
          that judge must not have scored the first round 10-8
          But it was TWO judges who scored it that way. That seems extremely strange that a fighter gets dropped and 2 judges score it is 10-9.

I wouldn’t be surprised if tomorrow they say the cards were read wrong and SD is champ. Lol

Comment

• Good fight, good decision, Sergey didnt do enough to win this one, Golovkin's punches to the head were more accurate, Sergey stayed alive just because of his phisicality, he was younger and fresher, but not the better boxer, the right man won

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              He should retire. Maybe fight one last time in a unification with Andrade then retire a champion.
              or retire a loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by james240 View Post
                People want to see the right man win.
                GGG won. Am I missing something? GGG fight this year just to lure Canelo into actually fighting him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  I thought GGG lost. Looked average and poor.
                  Jonathon Banks sucks as couch he was giving no counsel other relax! let your hands go, there were a lot of things he could've done but Banks incompetent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                    Some where around round nine, he was looking really gassed and Chenko was popping his head up pretty violently and Golovkin was kind of stumbling around. I may have overstated it a bit but I've never seen Golovkin looking like that and thought at the time if Chenko puts some shots together he could possibly get G in real trouble. He gathered himself obviously and won a couple of the last rounds.
                    I'll look on a replay later this week, but I didn't see any of that. He retreated and stumbled, but nowhere was he hurt. It's his dumb tendency to shell up when someone is throwing combos at him. He did the same against Canelo. Whenever he gets fire at him, he just goes to high guard and survives it, before coming back and resuming the fight stance.

Comment

• Originally posted by R.KHLMS4LIFE View Post
                      Hmmm a cherry picker lhw champion who's just as suspect as ggg with body shots and has lost 2 steps instead of 1. Why not fight bivol or beterviev pretty much same reason canelo fought Fielding instead of smith it's easier and a belt to add to legacy. Canelo a excellent fighter but if you wanna be the best you honestly gotta beat the best.
                      Biterbiev and Bivol are not better than Kov. Bitterbiev was dropped by a fringe contender who let him off the hook. Bivol had some weak moments against another fringe boxer as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X