Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Habazin Erupts: Clarissa Shields and Her Team Are Classless!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    some people kill over that, go ahead tho continue to make excuses for the trainer like he ain’t a uncultured coward himself.
    If that happens, then that individual would be facing a Murder one charge. It's a capital offense which can carry the death penalty.

Comment

But it’s sooo classy to talk shat and threaten females then hide behind your age that’s super class huh

Please don't mistake dykes with females.

Comment

Shields aint' even a woman IT's just another Bruce Jenner! But couldn't handle men so decided to be a he/she

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          Please don't mistake dykes with females.
          LMFAO I was just thinking the same thing! Both are he/she's

Comment

That ain't no female!!! And the THUG in the black jacket was the one who did it plus he was about to dropp more bombs on that white guy

https://heavy.com/sports/2019/10/cla...d-unconscious/

Comment

Originally posted by HighLightReal View Post
              From the footage it looked like Shields butch ass sister was the instigator.

Bashir was just lurking in the background looking at the weights when butch came up pointing fingers. That truck driver shouldn't be anywhere near the stage, shes not fighting and she's not the coach or promoter. Bashir has every right to tell her to F off, his a veteran trying to do his job, what the hell is butch adding to for the show?
              EXACTLY!!! He had EVERY right to be up there and he was doing his JOB trying to look at the scale to see Shields weight! That STUPID fuk'n ***E shouldn't of been up there!

Comment

Y’all don’t seem to acknowledge the actions of this trainer like he was some angel. Every action has a reaction if you want to condemn the punch you gotta see why it happened in the first place and realize both parties were wrong not just the dude who threw the punch. Where I’m from it’s a much more sucker move to run your mouth and threaten females but hey he dindu nuffin right?
                I just posted the video of it you need to see because you CLEARLY don't have a clue. WTF??? Her coach can't look at the scale??? He kept telling her to back up because he was doing his JOB...

Man where does BS find these clowns???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  I just posted the video of it you need to see because you CLEARLY don't have a clue. WTF??? Her coach can't look at the scale??? He kept telling her to back up because he was doing his JOB...

Man where does BS find these clowns???
                  It started way before that you just jumping to conclusions cause you have a agenda. The old man is just as classless as everyone involved.

Comment

It started way before that you just jumping to conclusions cause you have a agenda. The old man is just as classless as everyone involved.
                    Did I say he was completely innocent??? someone that wasn't even around came up behind him and sucker punched him AND he was about to drop some white guy. That whole family is sht! This isn't even the first time they pulled this sht. Her unc punched Jose i the ring and then they started attacking his pppl and FANS that boo'd the sucker punch. That's CLASSLESS.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Did I say he was completely innocent??? someone that wasn't even around came up behind him and sucker punched him AND he was about to drop some white guy. That whole family is sht! This isn't even the first time they pulled this sht. Her unc punched Jose i the ring and then they started attacking his pppl and FANS that boo'd the sucker punch. That's CLASSLESS.
                      It is and I’m saying everyone Involved is classless and not bright especially the trainer himself who had all those years to get wise but is still the biggest child in the room. Do stupid things win stupid prizes it goes both ways here.

Comment

Working...
                      X