Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: How Dangerous Is Derevyanchenko For Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: How Dangerous Is Derevyanchenko For Golovkin?

By Keith Idec - NEW YORK The last time Sergiy Derevyanchenko fought at Madison Square Garden, he left the famed Manhattan venue with what remains the lone loss on his record and without the IBF middleweight title. Daniel Jacobs, Derevyanchenko's stablemate and frequent sparring partner, dropped Derevyanchenko in the first...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ggg will stop him rnd 8

Comment

Fairly dangerous, a big puncher in Jacobs couldn't shift derev over 12 i see ggg taking his time like in the lemeuix fight but ultimately keeping enough pressure on derev to limit his output. Winning a fairly comfortable ud. It depends on how he approaches the fight if he's in a rush a stoppage may happen but I wouldn't bet on it.

Comment

GGG will stop him within 10. He will take some solid shots in the fight but will never be in trouble. He will lose about 3 rounds clearly. This happens in boxing, but all the haters will be saying he never was that good or if it wasn't for the stoppage he would have lost. What will not be taken into account will be the accumulation of deceptively brutal punches landed that will sicken Derev over time and lead to his KO. It's not fun going in the ring with a technical zombie with a chin.

Comment

... How Dangerous Is Derevyanchenko For Golovkin?

... and Keith Idec answers: "Just how difficult depends upon not only how much elite-level boxing the 37-year-old Golovkin has left in him."...

Comment

Sergiy never had the punching power and never will as he suffers from T-Rex arms so he will NEVER hurt Golovkin.

But there is one thing that Derevyanchenko could do, and that is out work fighters on his night.

So he is a live dog if he fights his heart out and just doesn't stop working (lets see them SNAC supplements kick in).

But I dunno...GGG should take this, could knock him out. If it goes the distance I could see Sergiy winning, but GGG also has a new trainer so maybe he will box his socks off.

Comment

He certainly has a puncher's chance. He fought a close fight for 12 rounds with Jacobs, he's no slouch. This will be a competitive fight.

Comment

competitive yes, dangerous not really...

Comment

Good and durable one handed fighter. He will start getting battered in the middle rounds.

Comment

Top 10 fighter is always dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                    X