Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: How Dangerous Is Derevyanchenko For Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was rocked several times by Jack Culcay, no one’s idea of a power puncher, in his last fight. Dropped and beaten by Jacobs before that. These two performances perfectly qualified him for Golovkin.
    Last edited by Unsuspected; 10-04-2019, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Hes more dangerous then those +360 odds suggest is all I know for sure. Im still picking GGG to win, but my money is on Derevyanchenko. This fight feels 60/40 or at worst 70/30 & those odds are telling me its a 79/21 GGG fight so they are giving me 9% to 19% of a betting edge.
      Last edited by Eff Pandas; 10-04-2019, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Hes more dangerous then those +360 odds suggest is all I know for sure. Im still picking GGG to win, but my money is on Derevyanchenko. This fight feels 60/40 or at worst 70/30 & those odds are telling me its a 79/21 GGG fight so they are giving me 9% to 19% of a betting edge.
        That’s actually a VERY good bet to make!

Sergiy is getting $4 million for this fight. He loses and he never come close to that again and ruins any chance of a Canelo lottery. But if he wins???? More in the ggg rematch or right to Canelo who would take the fight then. He wins??? Wow! He’s set for life

Comment

I think he's dangerous enough to give GGG a good fight at least. If GGG hasn't adjusted to the new style he's trying to adopt, then Derevyanchenko might even win. Let's not forget that GGG's old. I don't see Derevyanchenko will beating him, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he does.
          Last edited by Slicc; 10-05-2019, 01:45 AM.

Comment

ANYONE with such a loose grasp of the basic rules can be dangerous . Of what I've seen of this guy, you can get nailed off the break, low blows, various roughhouse tactics...depends on how uncomfortable this is to Triple G.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Good luck Eff but I respectfully disagree. I see no betting value in this fight at all. Not sure where you are getting your 60/40 or 70/30 from but GGG seems a step above Sergiy. It's one of those fights where I will just sit back and enjoy with no dough riding on it. Can't blame you for betting but I see a competitive yet convincing win for GGG.

Comment

I got Dev by SD.

Comment

About time GGG steps up to a quality opponent not called Canelo.

The guy has fought a veritable list of #!!##x? for crying out loud ...Steve Rolls,Vanes Martirosyan,Kell Brook,Dominic Wade, Daniel ******** Geale !!!!

Very very good test to see how much the triple one has left.

Comment

All Golovkin does is face hungry lions and peeps don't give him any respect.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                      About time GGG steps up to a quality opponent not called Canelo.

The guy has fought a veritable list of #!!##x? for crying out loud ...Steve Rolls,Vanes Martirosyan,Kell Brook,Dominic Wade, Daniel ******** Geale !!!!

Very very good test to see how much the triple one has left.
                      Will be a good test for him for sure...not sure what the problem with Vanes, Brook or Geale are lol...3 good fighters, different styles...Vanes had inactivity/weight increase issues, Brook weight increase...but those 3 are like GGG's 5th 7th and 13th best wins lol...and would be like top 5 for most active fighters tbh

Comment

Working...
                      X