No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Evander Holyfield To Have Exhibition Fight in Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of you are so dam petty!

If the man wants to fight which is his choice let him, no one tell you broke as people what to do with your lives or the mistakes to make along the way in life but yet you want to tune in to everything as if you know it all but can't do s_it!

Comment

Holyfield vs Tenshin!!! Make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        What's wrong with a fighter making a bit of cash in an exhibition? People act like this is a new thing. Retired fighters have been doing exhibitions for a very long time. Mike Tyson had an exhibition tour.
        And even Julio Cesar Chavez still does exhibitions to this day.

Comment

People remember how he looked physically against the fake fight against the USA president candidate and he was less than 3 years of being retired he looked the part as well. But I've seen him at Bowes gym twice and he was training, I was like God darn, the man looked natural pretty ripped, and had a lot of his old muscle back. You have to give him a pat on the back he keeps himself clean and really is the "real deal"
          When I saw him was just under 10 days ago.
          I believe what makes it easy for him is his natural size of being a small (light) heavyweight and he struggles to add muscle/weight. So he probably doesn't need to even train hard even though he was doing some hard sparring...shot it didn't look like light sparring to me

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
            Just noticed his son's quote at the bottom, "the Bible don't tell no lies", lol. I know plenty other storybooks featuring mystical bearded dudes that have a similar level of believe-ability, but people don't worship the likes of Gandalf and Dumbledore (at least I hope they don't).
            Hey hey. The book "don't tell no lies"..."and you best believe that"
            Holyfield terminology lol

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
              Japan loves the freak fights See Bob Sapp, Akebono, Hong Man Choi, Giant Silva, Gabi Garcia vs way smaller and older opponents etc.

This is only an exhibition though, so its not a big deal I guess
              Didn't Jose Canseco fight there to and like everytime he thought he could fight because of his roids coming out of his azz? But always lost.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
                If these fighters didn't lose so many brain cells from their fighting career they'll be smart enough to invest the money they've made for they want have to do these exhibition fights
                You're absolutely right. But they are fighters so they are going to lose some brain cells big bro.

Comment

Why not? As long as it doesn’t turn ugly like the abuse Floyd put on that small kid. I don’t want to see any elder abuse either.

Comment

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
                    And even Julio Cesar Chavez still does exhibitions to this day.
                    ..yep, both of them.

Comment

He's a brand name and should sell non stick pan or something, like George Foreman's Grill.

Comment

Working...
                      X