No announcement yet.

Manny over Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
    IF manny takes the fight, win or lose, are you gon give him credit?!

of course. a win over a 41 year old legend is still better than brook, algieri, mikey and porter.

NOW, if pac wins, are you gonna give him credit? or is it gon be the same ol' "he waited until he saw weakness in spence"?

i remember a time when thurman was spoken highly of on here. then we all saw what happened.
    lol. I didn't think it was a hard question or lead to so many words.

Of course I'd give Manny full credit for taking the fight and for winning if he does so.

Will you give Spence FULL credit if he beats Pac? And if he refuses to fight him, what would you think of that?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      lol. I didn't think it was a hard question or lead to so many words.

Of course I'd give Manny full credit for taking the fight and for winning if he does so.

Will you give Spence FULL credit if he beats Pac? And if he refuses to fight him, what would you think of that?
      already answered that. i said a win over 41 year old pac is still better than brook, algieri, mikey. and if pac refuse to fight spence? why would i think anything different? so if pac chooses to fight someone else, are you implying that he's ducking spence? if so, are you holding other fighters to this same standard? *cough cough* crawford. *cough cough* floyd. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
        already answered that. i said a win over 41 year old pac is still better than brook, algieri, mikey. and if pac refuse to fight spence? why would i think anything different? so if pac chooses to fight someone else, are you implying that he's ducking spence? if so, are you holding other fighters to this same standard? *cough cough* crawford. *cough cough* floyd. lol.
        I have no idea why you insist on having conversations with yourself. lol. It's actually quite funny tho.

I just asked a simple question. Will you give Spence FULL credit if he beats Pac. I don't see why that makes you bring up brook, algieri, Mikey, and Floyd. lol.

You are very odd. It's a simple yes or no question dude.
        Last edited by travestyny; 10-02-2019, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I just think many posters are over reacting in the moment. I am fine if you or anyone feels Manny would win. However, similar with Crawford, the refusal to fight suggests he and his team figure they will lose.

Should they fight, I welcome anyone willing to take Manny.
          I don't think Manny can beat either Spence or Crawford right now. I think in his prime he would have a tougher time with Crawford though for sure.

Yeah Mannys team won't put him in with either guy that's for sure unless it's the last fight of his career

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Yes. That is the reason I think he will not fight either of them. Yes, he fought Thurman because he felt he could beat him given how he looked after the over 2 year layoff.

Floyd fought Canelo at a 152 for the same reasons Manny fought Cotto at 145.

Floyd didn't go to 160 because he is too small for 160. Same reason Manny never fought anyone at a full 154 lbs. WHat does this have to do with Manny not fighting Spence or Crawford?
            Floyd was scared throught his career but you don't like talking about that. He was scared to fight Thurman and spence and thought hed have a better chance at beating Ortiz, guerrero and berto even though they wouldn't be great wins and weren't considered as tough as spence and Thurman.

Pac didn't need CW with cotto, but cotto was at least experience and had a great history in boxing over many years and was known. Nelo was a kid and had just become known and was inexperienced at highest level. Nelo was very experienced, but only at beating bums.
            Pac has more than made up for his CW that he didn't need. Has Floyd? Don't think so, and neither do you but you don't want to talk about that do you? So I will make you talk about it.

Pac didn't fight anyone at 154 because hes 8 division titilist already. Plus Pac wanted to fight til he's 45 so no need to kill himself. Whilst if Floyd fought Ggg it would be his last chance at legacy fight and would be his last fight. So why you always holding Pac to higher standards unintentinally?

So why don't you mention the fact Floyd is too scared to do what people have done already in history. Has Floyd did what henry Armstrong did, let alone what Pac did? Your a deluded Floyd fans who thinks Floyd fighting at 160 is akin to man venturing to the moon!
            Last edited by hugh grant; 10-02-2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              I have no idea why you insist on having conversations with yourself. lol. It's actually quite funny tho.

I just asked a simple question. Will you give Spence FULL credit if he beats Pac. I don't see why that makes you bring up brook, algieri, Mikey, and Floyd. lol.

You are very odd. It's a simple yes or no question dude.
              ????????

i just answered your question. i said of course, it's a better win than brook. algieri and mikey. why cant i bring those names up? those are the guys spence has a win over, the hell??!!. and i see you avoiding MY questions. typical. should of known. later!

Comment

Team Pac really wanted to fight Thurman. They saw where he was vulnerable.

I don't think they see Spence the same way.

Comment

Don't get Manny f-cked up dude

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    I don't think Manny can beat either Spence or Crawford right now. I think in his prime he would have a tougher time with Crawford though for sure.

Yeah Mannys team won't put him in with either guy that's for sure unless it's the last fight of his career
                    Manny's prime was 135. I think Spence and Crawford may just be too big for him and have too much reach to keep him off of them.

If everything were equal, I could see Manny having success with Spence. Crawford, no.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Floyd was scared throught his career but you don't like talking about that. He was scared to fight Thurman and spence and thought hed have a better chance at beating Ortiz, guerrero and berto even though they wouldn't be great wins and weren't considered as tough as spence and Thurman.

Pac didn't need CW with cotto, but cotto was at least experience and had a great history in boxing over many years and was known. Nelo was a kid and had just become known and was inexperienced at highest level. Nelo was very experienced, but only at beating bums.
                      Pac has more than made up for his CW that he didn't need. Has Floyd? Don't think so, and neither do you but you don't want to talk about that do you? So I will make you talk about it.

Pac didn't fight anyone at 154 because hes 8 division titilist already. Plus Pac wanted to fight til he's 45 so no need to kill himself. Whilst if Floyd fought Ggg it would be his last chance at legacy fight and would be his last fight. So why you always holding Pac to higher standards unintentinally?

So why don't you mention the fact Floyd is too scared to do what people have done already in history. Has Floyd did what henry Armstrong did, let alone what Pac did? Your a deluded Floyd fans who thinks Floyd fighting at 160 is akin to man venturing to the moon!
                      Again dude think before you post. He sparred with Spence regularly. He chose not to fight Thurman. If you want to criticize Thurman over Berto, fair. If you keep saying Thurman and Spence instead of Ghost and Ortiz then your a complete idiot. Imagine the backlash Floyd would face fighting either instead of Ghost in 2013 or Ortiz in 2011. Manny fans post the dumbest sh-t when they are in their feelings.

Look dude you can't change history. Manny had the CW with cotto for the same reason Floyd had the CW with Canelo. You can't make Manny's cw justifiable.

I am not holding Manny to a higher standard. I have posted at least 2 dozen time If he wasn't a titleholder no need for him to fight either Spence or Crawford. As a titleholder, fans want the division unified. That can't happen unless Manny fights one of them.

They fought in multiple weights classes as they grew, Floyd did the same. He didn't grow enough to fight at 160. If that is what you want to criticize him for, ok.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-02-2019, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X