Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder, Luis Ortiz - Face To Face, Rematch Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who the hell wrote this article? An unbiased 'journalist' (I use that term loosely in this internet day and age) or a member of Wilder's PR team?

First of all,
    Boxing’s longest-reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay “The Bronze Bomber’’ Wilder
    Should be changed to: "Boxing's current longest reigning heavyweight world champion", otherwise it can easily be misconstrued as Wilder being the longest reigning heavyweight champion of all time, of which he clearly is not.

Secondly, how the hell will he "take on his most dangerous challenger to date" when he's already beaten Ortiz by KO, where as when he fought Tyson Fury he, y'know... lost. Therefore I would say Tyson Fury has been his most dangerous challenger to date, wouldn't you?

Comment

Half his training camp is to lose weight instead of the whole camp sharpening skills building stamina he doesn’t want it enough grandpa gets kod in 6

Comment

The rematch nobody asked for

Comment

I knew this would turn into a trilogy can't wait for the second third fourth fifth bring it on should be another awesome fight like the last one.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            Right, Wilder just needs to fight from outside for three rounds and Ortiz will be gassed. I have a feeling Wilder's going to try to Bermane him though, which gives Ortiz his best shot.

Ortiz really is looking fat and old though. When you still look fat in a track suit, you're fat.
            I'm thinking Wilder catches him in the 1st round.
            Ortiz is going to try to preserve himself and possibly fight too relaxed

Comment

Ortiz looks like he weighs at least 300 pounds in those photos.

Comment

Conditioning could very well play a huge factor in this fight. The old man "King Kong" is going to be too weight drained and weak from cutting too much body water against "The Bronze Bomber" Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Ortiz looks like he weighs at least 300 pounds in those photos.
                  But that's a really nice sweat suit he's wearing
                  Last edited by marvin douglas; 10-01-2019, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X