Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'd Take Pleasure in Beating Canelo, Ruin Cinco De Mayo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My FAVORITE fighter from UK along with Froch

Saunders vs Canelo is an AMAZING fight

Saunders vs GGG is an even MORE amazing fight

Saunders vs Andrade Charlo or any other of these blonde head negroes is a FCKIN AMAZING fight!

Comment

I sure hope he doesn't get a Canelo fight because he doesn't deserve it. His last good opponent was Lemieux two years ago. Since then he beat two guys. One ranked about number 387th in the world with 14 losses and the other ranked 70th in the world for a bogus world title. Ring ****zine ranks him 9th at 168 and considers Callum Smith the real champ so better Canelo fight Callum Smith. Saunders can't hurt Canelo. All he can do is run away. Canelo would beat him easily with no help needed from friendly Vegas judges. I think it would be more of a chase than a fight. Let him fight Andrade and they could run away and stink out the fight together.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
        I'd give BJS a decent shot at winning that fight but he doesn't deserve the payday.
        Exactly my thoughts. I think its 60/40 Canelo with Canelos scorecard edge giving Canelo a lot of the edge. Could easily see BJS winning in the minds of most watching & then the next Mrs. Byrd judge saying not so fast UK mfer when the cards get announced.

Let him stay fighting on the undercard to douchebag youtubers
        LOL ouch.

But yea to me the main thing with BJS is every time he takes a step forward with a good W he does some dumb sh^t or is inactive for too long that makes him take two steps back. Beats Andy L. Doesnt fight for a year. Beats Davey L. Doesnt fight for a year. So it feels like hes never really getting anywhere. He needs to earn the Canelo fight by beating GGG or Andrade or someone at 160 in the top 10 again unless Canelo wants to come for his bs 168 belt.

Comment

Canelo is NOT fighting this clown.. stop using Canelo name for attention loser

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
            Saunders vs Canelo is an AMAZING fight

Saunders vs GGG is an even MORE amazing fight
            Idk that Id call ANY BJS fight amazing, but hes a talented mfer. I think the Canelo fight would be a hardcore fan fight & a casuals nightmare with all the slick boxing going down.

The GGG fight IS more fun, but not by a whole lot unless BJS loses. And for full disclosure I think Id favor BJS vs GGG these days.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
              Who cares? Style-shmyle, Canelo can only lose by KO. And after count 20. If it goes to scorecards, he's got the judges to help him in case the fight is close.
              Must be a forever sobbing GGG fan, Canelo never hit the canvas so that is a baseless arguement. Idk what's worse the people still crying over ***** in 2019 or the GGG fans who can't stop crying over Canelo showing GGG what real Mexican style is like. Costco must be loving the tissue sales they are making off you whiney a$$ clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Idk that Id call ANY BJS fight amazing, but hes a talented mfer. I think the Canelo fight would be a hardcore fan fight & a casuals nightmare with all the slick boxing going down.

The GGG fight IS more fun, but not by a whole lot unless BJS loses. And for full disclosure I think Id favor BJS vs GGG these days.
                Totally on board with your estimations! The slick boxing between these two would have even Mayweather checking it out in one of his hideaway rooms. Would he admit watching it? I don't know.. lol....BJS is no dweeb, the guy is light on his feet with a variety of punches Canelo hasnt seen since Mayweather (I aint saying he's on Mayweathers level, but if the kid stayed active he'd have been a main attraction just like Canelo is now). Hey, thats just my thought. I'd love to see that fight - right now(!) in their primes....wouldnt be the least bit surprised if BJS won it - on Cinco de Mayo even!! .lol...GGG isnt the same and risks getting embarrassed 'now'....

Comment

BJS is too slick for Canelo, he could get caught though you never know, I know he gets a lot of hate, and probably justified but he is SLICK. I will never forget the mass predictions of Lemieux knocking him out senseless I just laughed and sat back waiting for Lemieux to be labelled a BUM or CAN after the fight. Saunders has skills and he is young and would give Canelo or GGG fits.

Comment

Saunders would run and when he loses the decision cry that he got robbed. Nobody want to see that bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                      Who cares? Style-shmyle, Canelo can only lose by KO. And after count 20. If it goes to scorecards, he's got the judges to help him in case the fight is close.
                      He would still lose credibility and Mexicans unless they have no shame will admit he lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X