Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'd Take Pleasure in Beating Canelo, Ruin Cinco De Mayo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'd Take Pleasure in Beating Canelo, Ruin Cinco De Mayo

WBO super middleweight world champion Billy Joe Saunders is pumped to get himself in the ring with Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez, who holds the WBA's "regular" title at 168-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This bum ass fool is trolling hard now he knows damn well he gets whooped he just wants that Canelo money.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      This bum ass fool is trolling hard now he knows damn well he gets whooped he just wants that Canelo money.
      When have you ever seen Canelo exhibit the kind of movement BJS does? Do you think Canelo also walks through Andrade? There's already a precedent for this style matchup...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
        When have you ever seen Canelo exhibit the kind of movement BJS does? Do you think Canelo also walks through Andrade? There's already a precedent for this style matchup...
        Who cares? Style-shmyle, Canelo can only lose by KO. And after count 20. If it goes to scorecards, he's got the judges to help him in case the fight is close.

Comment

He just wants that fat payday. People forget that Canelo has developed and improved a lot having top level experience against GGGX2, Jacobs and now Kovalev. Let's see if BJS could beat a guy like Callum Smith and then Canelo may give him the opportunity to fight him.

Comment

He's putting a bit too much stock in that Lemieux win.

Comment

U never know, he could get a Canelo shot.
              Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 09-26-2019, 03:05 PM.

Comment

I once wanted to see this fight til diarrhea face nasal juicer ducked hamdrade & ran up to lhw to fight a megabum & now hes yet again doing what he does best, defending his gifted wbo pos trinket to fight another royal bum(surely) Saunders will never be elite,hes too much of an undisciplined nasty fat pos to ever beat anyone of note. His best win is by far his life & death win over version of Eubank w no trainer

Comment

As much as I would like to see Canelo kick his bu.t.tt, I hope Canelo does not give him an opportunity. Saunders & Chris Eubank Jr are two if my least favorite boxers.

Comment

Saunders isn’t fighting anyone with a pulse at 168. He’s made his whole career of beating David Lemieux

Comment

Working...
                    X