No announcement yet.

Spence “I’ll Never Betray Al, sets us up for retirement..” explains PBC Model

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    I dont give a **** about a fight marinating and neither should you. Neither of us will see a cent from that fight happening now or later. I dont come to this site to play pretend manager or promoter living vicariously through the wealthy. Boxing is my entertainment and all I care about is seeing what I want to see **** the reasons and excuses why it cant happen next.
    Great post. Having posters defending great fights NOT happening so that a fighter makes more money and can retire comfortably, I mean, WTF!

99.99 % of people on here don't know the fighters yet they act like xyz fighters are their kids.

Who didn't want to see May/Pac circa 2009/10, AJ/Wilder in 2018, Bud/Spence now! Bud is already 32 and if/when the Spence fight gets made he'll probably be closer to 34 years old because Spence is going to hold on for that Pac fight and people will be OK with that. But that's not a fight - it'll be like 80-20 in Spence favor as by that time Pac will be another year older.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Spence goes undefeated.
      agreed id kix him in places just to win

a dq is fine too

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        i want you to take one more step in your mental breakdown and come out and say pedraza was robbed against loma. please.
        How is it a mental breakdown when I'm asking Davis to fight the best in the division? I don't wanna see any more cans.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
          Your admiration for fighters financial well being border that of his accountant and girl friend. That said, I watch boxing for skill set, competition, technique and supremacy. If that fighter wants the big money he needs to show fights worth paying for.

Fighters going broke are not unique or different then baseball, football and every other sport. As for Matthysse he made his money fighting Manny on ESPN with TR.
          Farthest thing from a pocket watcher / You must be a special type of Ret.ard to get that from My post

I know me thinking it’s a Good thing that Boxers Who get punched in the face for my entertainment , has someone who can help Them reach financial independence when they hang up the gloves

According to
          You if they want big $ fights they need fights worth paying for , Was Lucas not in plenty of big fights ( Garcia / Ruslan / Lamont / Postol) Good for Matthysse that he got his somewhat big payday before he was done but he put in the work that he should have been financially set before the PAC fight.

You’re right Athletes going broke is common , Educated Suits preying on Financially illiterate young men is nothing new but boxing seems to be especially ruthless and having someone in a position of Power actually wanting his clients to live a comfortable life after their done and not end up like Rocky Lockwood or Joe Louis/ Ray Robinson isn’t a bad thing even if dumb sh.it posters on here think it is

You can disagree , I couldn’t give 2 f.ucks

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            How is it a mental breakdown when I'm asking Davis to fight the best in the division? I don't wanna see any more cans.
            In his lightweight debut, he's fighting the #11 lightweight in the world according to Boxrec. How is that fighting a tomato can?

Comment

“ill never betray al”

this is some weirdo satanic sh.it

Spence is a straight weirdoooooo

Comment

Originally posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
                In his lightweight debut, he's fighting the #11 lightweight in the world according to Boxrec. How is that fighting a tomato can?
                Boxrec is the worst thing except for their fighter stats (records). I've never seen such disgusting rankings. I laugh at their rankings. Do you agree Floyd is the best ever boxer? That's a joke, that's Boxrec.

Comment

Yuriorkis Gamboa is way past his prime, small for 135 and does not belong at #11 or anywhere near it. The fact that he's ranked that high just shows how much of a joke professional boxing is. He's pretty much a lamb at the slaughter for Davis.

Comment

If you are talking about Gamboa, he's at least top 5 at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
                      Yuriorkis Gamboa is way past his prime, small for 135 and does not belong at #11 or anywhere near it. The fact that he's ranked that high just shows how much of a joke professional boxing is. He's pretty much a lamb at the slaughter for Davis.
                      I don't see the top 10 135s that are better than Gamboa. Yes, he's a little older. So is the Pacman.

Comment

Working...
                      X