No announcement yet.

Spence “I’ll Never Betray Al, sets us up for retirement..” explains PBC Model

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    If you are talking about Gamboa, he's at least top 5 at 135.
    So you think he's top 5, but you also think he's a tomato can?!?

Comment

Originally posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
      So you think he's top 5, but you also think he's a tomato can?!?
      That's how weak the division is.

Comment

Floyd's hardest fight ever was against Immanuel Burton, a journeyman with 16 losses. One of my all time favorite fights to watch.

What's your point?
        lol Immanuel Burton was a nobody, thats my point

thanks for making it.

speaking of Floyd

marquez, canelo lost to him

and those dudes still prospered

thats how you know Floyd was good

pedraza will not prosper because he is a nobody

Comment

I don't see the top 10 135s that are better than Gamboa. Yes, he's a little older. So is the Pacman.
          cept pacman just beat #2 ranked fighter in the division. gamboa beat who? and everyone is better than gamboa. who was just mollywopped by castellanos and jason sosa. if its so easy to beat the top 10 guys at 135 why hasnt gamboa been doign it? he literally has zero top 10 wins there so how does he jump into the top 5? because he beat salido at 126 literally 9 years ago that makes him top 5 at 135 today even in the face of several humiliating losses and no good wins?
          Last edited by daggum; 09-26-2019, 02:05 AM.

Comment

and thats based on what exactly??? being good 7 years ago at 130 earns him top 5 at 135? thank you for taking one more step towards your mental breakdown. how come no one in the world thinks he is top 5 but you? you do realize jason sosa a guy loma beat and who im sure you called a tomato can easily beat gamboa years ago so how is gamboa any good if that happens? oh because pac is old and good therefore gamboa is old and good? no. hes old and stinks.
            Last edited by daggum; 09-26-2019, 02:03 AM.

Comment

How is it a mental breakdown when I'm asking Davis to fight the best in the division? I don't wanna see any more cans.
              you are creating your own fan fiction where loma struggled with pedraza, now gamboa is some top 5 guy, and tank is top 2 already at 135 without ever fighting there. what do you call it when people create alternate realities because of fandom?

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
                who has he fought though?

I get that he sets ppl up

but man he aint setting legacies up either.

at some point there's gotta be a middle ground so fans can also benefit
                again....hes 24

who did spence have on his resume at 24? how bout crawford? how about loma?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  again....hes 24

who did spence have on his resume at 24? how bout crawford? how about loma?
                  why do you always change the subject to age? you dont know how long tank will be in the game for. you dont know how long his prime will be for. he could be out by 30. shot by 30. what we do know is that he has been on the championship level for 3 years now and has fought nothing but tomato cans. are you saying its ok for people to fight tomato cans on the championship level if they are young? the little baby career plan

Comment

cong****, you are a winner, most retarded post of the day
                    Last edited by Boris Johnson!; 09-26-2019, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      That's all good for him, and I'm a big fan, as you can see. Props to him for his other accolades.

The thing is, I'm purely interested in his boxing skills, power, and potential. Purely. Not his popularity.

I can't say I've ever been to any of his social media sites, unless someone was linking something on here at NSB. I don't care about that. I'm not a fanboy, racial, or interested in Haymon or PBC politics. I'm a boxing fan.

Now, to the boxing side.

I wanna see this guy fight at least 4 times a year to stay relevant and stay on top of his game. My boy is already punchy. That happens to most people who start boxing very young. He doesn't have much time in the game. I'd be surprised if Gervonta keeps fighting for more than three years. Boxing is a brutal sport.

Fight the best, Davis.

This is my line up: Fortuna or Haney, on December 7, Lopez after that (I think he beats Commey if he stops crying and being a sissy and gets serious about his craft), and finally, Lomachenko (this fight will happen next year). Win or lose, he can stay busy, make some huge coin, and get out. Screw Floyd! I think he wins all.

Sorry for the long story.
                      I get what you are saying. I am a boxing guy myself, but no top fighter is fighting 4 times a year. I mean when was the last time that happened. We are not in the 80s on Wide World of Sports. This is another era...the era of social media.

So...you say you don't look at social media, well that's going to put you behind as the sport evolves. We all want fighters to fight who we want them to fight...unfortunately the powers that be run the sport by money.

Now I would love for Canelo to fight Charlo but De la Hoya won't take that risk with his cash cow. Commey is going to lose to Teofimo Lopez in my opinion but that's a story for another day.

Tank is going to walked slow and built up. Nobody is beating that kid anytime soon. Trust and if Loma wants his head removed...he will step in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X