No announcement yet.

Twitter Wars: Canelo asks ESPN Analyst if his ***** is the Only One he Likes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
    Golovkin beat Jacobs by UD, 114-113, 115-112, 115-112.
    How does that translate to 1 point?

It translates to how I scored the fight. 114-113. Same as one of the judges. 1 pt. win.

Comment

Canelo has to relay on a third person to defend him. I bet he called daddy Oscar to help him handle the situation.

He has been a fraud and continues to demonstrate that he will continue to be a fraud.

Ducking, fraudulent judges, roids that is what Canelo represents.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        I stopped reading after the first paragraph. He cleaned out the division? By beating a cancer survivor by 1 point and going 0-1-1 vs. a career junior middleweight? Gennady Golovkin's best wins are a cancer survivor and David Lemieux. Let that sink in. The man is 37 and hasn't taken a single risk in his career. You idolize a fraud. Kill yourself.
        Sorry but between 2013-16 (his peak years) GGG was avoided like the Plague, you can't blame him for that.

That Includes Canelo, Cotto and Martinez at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
          Sorry but between 2013-16 (his peak years) GGG was avoided like the Plague, you can't blame him for that.

That Includes Canelo, Cotto and Martinez at that time.

Funny how his peak years coincide with him not fighting a soul. Then we he started fighting guys with an ounce of ability he suddenly wasn't peak anymore.

I see that excuse with a lot of hypejobs.

Comment

Can’t push “fear” as the narrative when dude already fought him twice...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
              deep down Canelo knows he got a gift draw in the first match, and the second fight he barely escaped with the win. It probably also really bothers him that the whole boxing world sees that he gets shady decisions. Let's not rewrite history here, Canelo relinquished his WBC belt to delay the GGG match, only when GGG looked beatable against Jacobs did the first fight take place.
              Negative, deep down inside you Pvssy-G fans are hurtin' cuz Jacobs beat Pvssy-G & Nelo beat him twice.

Oh & it wasn't the Jacobs fight that made everyone realize Pvssy-G was beatable it was when Pvssy-G fought a welterweight & was getting tagged by that welterweight is when they knew he was just a media creation.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Canelo seemed easily worked up there, roid rage perhaps
                No, this due Faitelson really does have a hard-on for Canelo. He's a true slimy, disrespectful ****head who pretends to be some kind of expert boxing analyst. All the real fighters who he shares desk time with (JCC, chief among them) cringe when this ass-hole talks.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Who did he duck? and what biases am i showing? I fail to see any, i actually feel sorry for golovkin, he should arguiably be unbeaten, waited years and years for his big fight, and he gets jobbed on the scorecards, waits for the rematch and the guy pops for PEDS and he gets another jobbed again with another dodgy decision (yes it was close). as for 'fighting scared' again, thats just nonsense that one of those freaks like 'j razor' who spends every waking day posting weird hate posts about 'lil g' would say.

Im just curious who these challenges Golovkin was ducking his entire career. because as far as im aware sturm, cotto, martinez and the list goes on, all ducked him. but its all golovkins fault!!! yeah and u say you have no bias?
                  Lara, B-Hop, S.O.G., Jermall Charlo & Demetrius Andrade ALL called out Pvssy-G.

Pvssy-G also lost to Jacobs & Nelo twice.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    predictable responce, so basically he cleared out the division, got ducked by many MW champs and contenders, and you claim hes a 'fraud' because of one soundbite, on fantasy fights that were never even close to being signed.

you see with these golovkin haters ^ you can see one turbo posting in this thread, & every other thread that contains his name, or threads that have nothing to do with him work like this:

Golovkin wants to unify the division and clear it out ' why doesnt he move up, too scared to fight at SMW, what a coward lil g is, fraud what a bum whole career is a joke, ducking any real challenge!

Golovkin moves up to fight at SMW: OMG lil g is terrified of charlo/insert name here, what a coward and a fraud, moving to another division when he could of unified the division, he doesnt want a legacy just wants easy paydays!!!
                    Pvssy-G is who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                      Canelo has to relay on a third person to defend him. I bet he called daddy Oscar to help him handle the situation.

He has been a fraud and continues to demonstrate that he will continue to be a fraud.

Ducking, fraudulent judges, roids that is what Canelo represents.
                      Nah, you have it backwards, golovkin is the fraud, get it right.

Comment

Working...
                      X