No announcement yet.

Twitter Wars: Canelo asks ESPN Analyst if his ***** is the Only One he Likes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M Bison View Post
    Canelo already knows he lost twice to Golovkin, its the only reason he doesn't want the rematch.
    FOH with that dumb shet that NOBODY would prove.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
      At best Canelo barely beat GGG so GGG doesn't need to earn another shot at him. That Canelo is suggesting he do that shows he is scared. And then this clown in the quote suggests GGG fight Andrade? That's hysterical. So basically Canelo wants GGG to earn his shot by fighting two guys who Canelo ran from when they were all at 154 and whom became champions after the followed Canelo to 160. Meanwhile Canelo fights Rocky Felding and the shell that was once Kovalev.
      You can hold them L's T.B.E. throwing at you in your sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Before Canelo fought Golovkin the first time. Canelo is scared.

After Canelo fought Golovkin the first time. Canelo loses and gets a gift draw, his own fans bood him and the decision.Canelo is scared.

After Canelo fought Golovkin the second time. Canelo gets busted for PEDS after losing the first fight & then gets another contraversial dodgy decision. Canelo is scared.

If Canelo fights Golovkin a third time? Canelo turns down the biggest fight available to him, on mexican indepedence day where he would of made the most amount of money Canelo is scared.
        Theres a few key timelines u missed in there, fixed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
          The rolls fight was a **** fight as I said many times. But Sergei Derevychenko is a solid fight.
          All of the sudden he's solid now that Pvssy-G wants to fight him but when Nelo was at the table with D-Chenko then he wasn't "solid"

Fact is D-Chenko ducked Nelo for an easier fight with Pvssy-G

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
            Lol your one of those guys?
            That **** was in 2009 and when the fight happened in 2015 cheerleaders like you went back to that video and commented "see kenny, floyd wasnt scared"
            In 2009 Manny ducked the fight Floyd tried to make, DUH

Comment

Originally Posted by Pigeons: Before Canelo fought Golovkin the first time. Canelo is scared.

After Canelo fought Golovkin the first time. Canelo is scared.

After Canelo fought Golovkin the second time. Canelo is scared.

If Canelo fights Golovkin a third time? Canelo is scared.

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              No he was right.

Comment

You should add that Golovkin fought the second fight like the scared fighter. Canelo is on PEDs. Main reason I think he should be disqualified from FOTD conversation. I don't care for either fighter to be honest. I'm just adding my $0.02. No bias either way. Golovkin is a fraud that has ducked any semblance of a challenge his entire career. Canelo is a juicer that constantly has the judges in his back pocket.

You see, I don't care. You're the one carrying a bias.

War Kovalev

Comment

deep down Canelo knows he got a gift draw in the first match, and the second fight he barely escaped with the win. It probably also really bothers him that the whole boxing world sees that he gets shady decisions. Let's not rewrite history here, Canelo relinquished his WBC belt to delay the GGG match, only when GGG looked beatable against Jacobs did the first fight take place.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    You should add that Golovkin fought the second fight like the scared fighter. Canelo is on PEDs. Main reason I think he should be disqualified from FOTD conversation. I don't care for either fighter to be honest. I'm just adding my $0.02. No bias either way. Golovkin is a fraud that has ducked any semblance of a challenge his entire career. Canelo is a juicer that constantly has the judges in his back pocket.

You see, I don't care. You're the one carrying a bias.

War Kovalev
                    Who did he duck? and what biases am i showing? I fail to see any, i actually feel sorry for golovkin, he should arguiably be unbeaten, waited years and years for his big fight, and he gets jobbed on the scorecards, waits for the rematch and the guy pops for PEDS and he gets another jobbed again with another dodgy decision (yes it was close). as for 'fighting scared' again, thats just nonsense that one of those freaks like 'j razor' who spends every waking day posting weird hate posts about 'lil g' would say.

Im just curious who these challenges Golovkin was ducking his entire career. because as far as im aware sturm, cotto, martinez and the list goes on, all ducked him. but its all golovkins fault!!! yeah and u say you have no bias?

Comment

Who did he duck? and what biases am i showing? I fail to see any, i actually feel sorry for golovkin, he should arguiably be unbeaten, waited years and years for his big fight, and he gets jobbed on the scorecards, waits for the rematch and the guy pops for PEDS and he gets another jobbed again with another dodgy decision (yes it was close). as for 'fighting scared' again, thats just nonsense that one of those freaks like 'j razor' who spends every waking day posting weird hate posts about 'lil g' would say.

Im just curious who these challenges Golovkin was ducking his entire career. because as far as im aware sturm, cotto, martinez and the list goes on, all ducked him. but its all golovkins fault!!! yeah and u say you have no bias?
                      He'll fight anyone 154-168. But he won't fight at Andre Ward 168, only 164.

He'll fight anyone 154-168. But he won't fight Canelo Alvarez at 155, only 160. 154 was only for Mayweather.

Golovkin isn't a throwback warrior. He's a new school glory hunter. He puts money over integrity. I find it impossible to root for fighters like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X