No announcement yet.

How good is Ryan Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good is Ryan Garcia?

Do you see him as a future champ? A future elite fighter? A future superstar in boxing? Does he have the tools??

He has already 3.5m followers on instagram.
    https://www.instagram.com/kingryang/?hl=sv

He’s not good. Flat footed, very slow and I don’t see lights out ko power. Mediocre skill.

I really hope he fights Linares so we can see once and for all where he stands. A new contract though since he’s young, they’ll milk it for what it’s worth.

One thing I hate though, this age of boxers on social media. Shut the fucc up and fight.

Comment

We will find out after the Duno fight

Comment

Originally posted by pacphobia View Post
        Duno doesn't stand a chance.

Ryan is still very young and has lots of room to go improve as a fighter. He has good tools, just needs to learn how to use them and sharpen up his defense a lot.

At FULL potential he's definitely a future world champion in multiple divisions, but he's got a way to go.

Comment

I don’t think we’ve found out yet. The Morales fight exposed some flaws.

Comment

I can see him as a future titleholder but as far as unified champion Hell no! The 135lbs weight division is too stacked and loaded at this point.

The only way that could happen if some of the current contenders or titleholders at Lightweight were to move up by vacating the division.

Comment

Originally posted by pacphobia View Post
              Garcia would stop Duno. That's easy work! For one he is too slow and lastly he is too easy to hit. The size and power differential would prove to be too much for Duno.

Comment

He has fast hands but hard to tell since he’s still Bum Slaying

Comment

Linares would be a very huge step up in competition in order to measure and gauge just how good Ryan Garcia really is.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    I can see him as a future titleholder but as far as unified champion Hell no! The 135lbs weight division is too stacked and loaded at this point.

The only way that could happen if some of the current contenders or titleholders at Lightweight were to move up by vacating the division.
                    The Lightweight division has One Champ cleaning house while the rest are bum slaying . Even though Don King was a thief to the fighters he was the best promoter to the fans best fought the best we no longer have that a bunch of prima donnas worried about the zero. Thank you Floyd for creating Cherry Pickers

Comment

Working...
                    X