Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did people become fans of promoters instead of fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    I'm thinking about taking Kov. and trying to get at least +500?

I just can't picture the judges seeing Canelo's head snap back a bunch of times from that jab? Talk me out of this??? You know I'm a huge Canelo fan but a MW beating a LHW Champ??? Even if he's a drunk he has a GREAT trainer, Great Jab, Height, Reach, Size???

I mean GGG almost beat Canelo with JUST a jab and NOTHING else

What advantage does Canelo have??? I'm asking as a friend? I just don't see it...Canelo loses.
    Canelo's "advantage" is that he is the one who is paying for the show... .. Kovalev will take his retirement money and he will play it nice and sweet... (I expect something like this)...

Comment

pacquiao was unable to speak for himself in the first 35 years of his life

Led to bop doing all the talking for manny

paqturds don’t ever fail to amaze us with their ******ity, started defending bop, and that began promoters having a fanbase
      Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      I never remember people being fans of Don King or Bob Arum back in the day the way people are fans of promoters now.

When did this happen and why?

To me, it feels racially motivated and I think it happened when De La Hoya and Haymon broke up.

Thoughts?

Comment

There's only a few major promoters in the game. Of course I ain't a fan of the greedy ass *** that's manages to turn nearly everything he touches to ****. The saddest thing is not that people are fanboys for the certain promoters, it's that people are still willing to shill for Bob Arum even though he's a cancer on the sport of boxing. It's like blindly buying American electronics even though the Japanese have been making better **** than us for decades.

Comment

Cuz people have agendas

Comment

Working...
          X