Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I'm Speaking To Hearn About Facing Kell Brook in 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
    Khan really dragged this out as long as he could. Brook weighed in at 150 in his last fight to prepare for a move back down to 147 for Khan. Cutting that extra four pounds seemed to drain Brook.

Back in April, he wanted the winner of Crawford-Khan, but he couldn't get either. Earlier this month, Brook's trainer said that he's back in training for 154 because Brook can't make 147.

Brook's last fight was in December of 2018, and his last fight at 147 was in May of 2017. Khan will want him to come down to 147 and have a rehydration clause.

I honestly do not blame amir for anything. **** kell brook. here's why.

Amir developed early, which means he didn't develop the right way. Largely, this was because as a pakistani ****** he had to justify his choice to persue boxing against his parents wishes and against his imam/mosque teacher's wishes. Eg, ****** kids come home from school and go to mosque for 2 hours every day growing up. Amir would skip mosque to go boxing and his imam would tell him he's not going to get anywhere in boxing eg God/religion comes first. So he pushed himself very young. I don't live far from Amir, he was in the papers from the age of 13 in Manchester. He went to the olympics early..got known early, got exposed early etc.
    all the while, kell was doing what? just an unknown quantity plugging away. Nothing wrong with that, it allowed him to develop in his own time.

What kell did was notice the hate pakistanis/amir khan was getting around that 2011-12 era with pakistani grooming gangs getting exposed all over the UK and seeing boxing fans jump on the bandwagon. He used that energy to target amir khan as a soft touch esp after his loss to Danny Garcia.

Had amir boxed Kell in 2015 and lost, his career was done. He was pressured heavily by the idiots on sky like Carl Froch, to take that fight 'your last payday' etc. Instead he picked up $5m vs canelo, $5m vs crawford and now another $7m vs billy dib.
    He also got to see Kell get broken by GGG and Spence.
    plus, the heat has practically died down...amir is irrelevant enough now that he can take the L for £2-3m (in 2015 that fight was a £5m at most) and retire.

Comment

Just like he had Pacquiao in saudia Arabia

Comment

That ship has sailed... just out of curiosity I'll watch the replay for free online

Comment

Con following the Mayweather blueprint on how he did Manny Pacquiao

Comment

This is how you let fights ''marinate''....if you're a complete ret@rd

Wait until you're both bit players in the game to ''talk'' about fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
              Con following the Mayweather blueprint on how he did Manny Pacquiao
              Comparing Con and Brook with May and Pac is like comparing Earth (May/Pac) with whatever useless shlt is beyond Pluto (Con/Brook).

BTW, it was Pac who made sure the fight didn't happen when it should have. I'm not even going to debate this.

Comment

Good fight for UK fans but please don't say PPV that really is stretching it , Both way to old ringwise , maybe the PPV price will
                Reflect this ... $5 any body ?

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy bear View Post
                  Good fight for UK fans but please don't say PPV that really is stretching it , Both way to old ringwise , maybe the PPV price will
                  Reflect this ... $5 any body ?
                  Watching Con do the stanky leg (which Brook will make him do) is worth at least $25.

Comment

The other day, I had a burrito with all the fixings on it. Woke up next morning and notice that I had some of the corn pass through my morning relief. The beans, brown beans, help as an accelerant while I was sitting on my throne to expedite my business. Sour cream doesn't show you any justice nor does extra guacamole when it comes to ****y food and beer. Mix all that with a bud light and you will notice that is just as bad when it's mixed with grease and peppers...………

If anyone is wondering where I'm going with this, it's the same as Khan mentioning to fight Kell Brooks. No one cares NOW!

Comment

Fight that is too late to make. Its less interesting now as both fighters are over the hills...

Comment

Working...
                      X