Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I'm Speaking To Hearn About Facing Kell Brook in 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
    Wsup wit these UK fighters?!

These fckers are gay they're fcking each other's wives and getting stopped in the ring lol

Fck are ya'll doing over there?!
    Aren’t Texans known for having sex with their sisters?

Genuine question....not having a go or trying to be funny, is that true?

Comment

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Khant a Superstar? LOL but I guess that it's relative to other Brit boxers. Sorry, couldn't resist, but this joke needs to be put to bed. Now!

Comment

At this point both are shot and no cares anymore had it happened 2014 or 2015 cool 2020 lol 6yrs to late. Plus I'm positive Broook ko Khan at this point I believe Brook has more left than Khan for sure.

Comment

Khan really dragged this out as long as he could. Brook weighed in at 150 in his last fight to prepare for a move back down to 147 for Khan. Cutting that extra four pounds seemed to drain Brook.

Back in April, he wanted the winner of Crawford-Khan, but he couldn't get either. Earlier this month, Brook's trainer said that he's back in training for 154 because Brook can't make 147.

Brook's last fight was in December of 2018, and his last fight at 147 was in May of 2017. Khan will want him to come down to 147 and have a rehydration clause.

Comment

If he is a British superstar the Brits have really lowered their standards when it comes to boxing.

Comment

lol they have both grown out of 147, especially kell. would of ended in 1 minute, now im thinking it will go 3 rounds. kell will ko him clean.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachMac34 View Post
                  Khan is using Brook's name for clout again. Amir's openly talking about the fight now that Kell is focusing on trying to get Crawford into the ring.
                  Yeh but kell wants crawford in december, amir is talking about them both taking fights before they potentially fight. i think it's his retirement fight.

Comment

Fuck Spence vs Crawford, Khan vs Brook is the superfight we've all been waiting for. This is the next Mayweather vs Pacquaio.

Comment

Battle of the never was hell yeah im on board

Comment

Working...
                      X