Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Jabs Jackson: After 10 Years, I Finally Got a Real Coach!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
    I had no idea that The Washington Post even had a sports page.
    ... they do have, but it's not for free online...

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    It shouldn't have taken 10 years, though, if he was as bad as Kov says.
    Boxers need to take responsibilities for when shlt goes wrong.
    ... as long as he was young and strong Kova didn't give a fuck about trainers...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      as long as he was young and strong Kova didn't give a fuck about trainers...
      It bothers me when people complain, after the allotted complaining time has long passed.

Makes the complainer look like a a guy suffering from malignaggism...and that aint good.

Comment

People still calling Kov a racist . I guess that makes McGirt an Uncle Tom? smdh!!

You want to see racism for real- check out Italian soccer.

Comment

It bothers me when people complain, after the allotted complaining time has long passed.

Makes the complainer look like a a guy suffering from malignaggism...and that aint good.
          you don't have to explain me much about this kind of things...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            you don't have to explain me much about this kind of things...
            Is it just me or has boxing become soft and ret@rded ???

Boxers complaining and excessive excuse making...
            Fans not sure if they should cry if a fight is stopped too soon or not at all....
            Fans no knowing when to trust tests results or not.....
            Shltty fighters (yes, I'm looking at you Otto) given extra credit for landing a single lucky punch......
            Teachers who refuse to get back to the chalkboard because he feels he got some greatness somewhere within.....

Comment

Boxers complaining and excessive excuse making...
              Fans not sure if they should cry if a fight is stopped too soon or not at all....
              Fans no knowing when to trust tests results or not.....
              Shltty fighters (yes, I'm looking at you Otto) given extra credit for landing a single lucky punch......
              Teachers who refuse to get back to the chalkboard because he feels he got some greatness somewhere within.....

Kovalev was produced by the "ex-Soviet school" (for amateurs, of course) -- which was all about very clean boxing from the distance and mid-range... in fact, Kova was never prepared to actually win a fight vs someone like Ward... But the sad thing is that Kova never understood that (before or after fighting Ward)... the rest is only PR...

Comment

(...)

... the first time I watched Beterbiev I knew he was tailor made for fighting Andre Ward...

Comment

So glad Andre whup that racist A_s too!

By the way can you box?

Comment

should have listened to one of his interviews. After all the unsuccessful attempts to find a trainer, all he had needed was a gym and a bunch of American sparring partners, and JDJ aka "the rat" had that.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                      People still calling Kov a racist . I guess that makes McGirt an Uncle Tom? smdh!!

You want to see racism for real- check out Italian soccer.
                      Just Italian???? English football is notorious for it as well. European football attracts the worst of european thuggery

Comment

Working...
                      X