Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Jabs Jackson: After 10 Years, I Finally Got a Real Coach!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kovalev is in charge of who coaches him. Who's fault was it that Jackson was his coach?

Comment

Some of you just write anything to have a voice

John David is a respectable and great trainer and could also fight himself and I’m glad he’s not tolerating this arrogant ass racist fighter in Kovalev. Kovalev is in it for the pay and will lose then become what he is a woman abuser and drunk! F-ck him and his fans. Now What!

Comment

There are two inaccuracies in this article. Kovalev first worked with Don Turner after moving to America before his brief stint with Abel Sanchez. After firing Jackson, he briefly worked with a trainer from Central Asia (Uzbekistan), not Eastern Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
          John David is a respectable and great trainer and could also fight himself and I’m glad he’s not tolerating this arrogant ass racist fighter in Kovalev. Kovalev is in it for the pay and will lose then become what he is a woman abuser and drunk! F-ck him and his fans. Now What!
          well anyone who hates krusher can take two steps back and phuck their own face, now what lol

JDJ was a phukin’ dirty azz rat, who went to Virgil on the most important fight of his boxer’s career, talking about he just friends and wanted to chat. that ahole can shine shoes now, he is nobody, any exposure he ever had was cuz of Krusher.

we riding with Kovalev to the sunset... Getting paid getting paid boy!
          Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 09-18-2019, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Acts like a women...............

Comment

John David Jackson doesnt teach from what I've heard not only from Kova but Bailey too. He does gym routine stuff like Sanchez instead of working with the fighter. The dude walked out on one of Randall Bailey's fight and let the cutman take over. Jackson than later came back in the ring and took credit for the win when Bailey got the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaDog View Post
                John David Jackson doesnt teach from what I've heard not only from Kova but Bailey too. He does gym routine stuff like Sanchez instead of working with the fighter. The dude walked out on one of Randall Bailey's fight and let the cutman take over. Jackson than later came back in the ring and took credit for the win when Bailey got the KO.
                Maybe JDJ just needed to piss real bad?

But yes... JDJ does seem really salty now. Buddy will make more from the Canelo fight than JDJ did with his time with Kovalev.

Kovalev even brought in a few European fighters for JDJ.

Now... they are leaving JDJ in droves.

Selling out your fighter to the competition really is a rat move and I am sure the fighters see it.

Comment

It shouldn't have taken 10 years, though, if he was as bad as Kov says.
                  Boxers need to take responsibilities for when shlt goes wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    It shouldn't have taken 10 years, though, if he was as bad as Kov says.
                    Boxers need to take responsibilities for when shlt goes wrong.
                    But it wasn't one trainer, but four. Buddy is the fifth.

Comment

Originally posted by minemax View Post
                      But it wasn't one trainer, but four. Buddy is the fifth.
                      Maybe it was him, Kov, all this time

After 10 years, if a person has kept it to themselves, it might as well have stayed that way....unless feelings are involved.

Comment

Working...
                      X